Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 26 of 48 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 47 48
Thread Options
#2034046 - 08/17/15 06:23 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) Peepers
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By Peepers
oy, Lance, to me he has to be one of the bigger diappointments when it comes to cheating

none of it is good but his series of lies, denials and throwing others under the bus was rediculoushas been an inspiration to cheaters in many sports

CAMS

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2034057 - 08/17/15 06:48 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Peepers - if you were making $30-40mm per year, and your gravy train was being threatened by exposing your cheating, you'd probably do the same thing to keep the gravy train running...most people in that boat would...

I watched "Dodgeball - an Underdog Story" the other night, the scene toward the end where Lance Armstrong give Vince Vaughn's character a pep talk was edited from the movie - poof - like it never happened.

Return to Top
#2034067 - 08/17/15 07:12 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Peepers Offline
10K Club
good, he's a dirt bag

Return to Top
#2034084 - 08/17/15 07:52 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Originally Posted By HappyGilmore
Peepers - if you were making $30-40mm per year, and your gravy train was being threatened by exposing your cheating, you'd probably do the same thing to keep the gravy train running...most people in that boat would...

dirt bags would

Return to Top
#2034157 - 08/18/15 12:37 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-spo...game/ar-BBlPIuL

Little League International officials had to intervene after allegations arose that a team threw one of its games at the Little League Softball World Series in Portland, Ore. on Monday.

South Snohomish Little League of Sonohomish, Wash. is accused of throwing its game against Southeast representative Rowan Little League of Salisbury, N.C. A great case can be made against Snohomish, too. The West region representative was no-hit in an 8-0 loss. Reports say they played all their bench players and instructed them to bunt the entire game.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2034215 - 08/18/15 02:44 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
I didn't know there was little league softball, much less a world series.

Return to Top
#2034221 - 08/18/15 03:02 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
yes they have one, the difference is Pony kegs vs. full size and 8oz bottles vs. 16

CAMS

Return to Top
#2034869 - 08/20/15 04:02 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
a liar, a cheat, and a murderer walk into a bar - yep, the Patriots are in town to play the Saints...

Return to Top
#2034893 - 08/20/15 05:08 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
deflategate vs. Bountygate?

CAMS

Return to Top
#2034920 - 08/20/15 05:50 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
versus Bensongate (Tom Benson is being sued by his daughter and grandkids for control of the team)

Return to Top
#2034928 - 08/20/15 06:00 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here

CAMS

Return to Top
#2034931 - 08/20/15 06:07 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Wipewater!

Return to Top
#2035107 - 08/21/15 03:16 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) edAudit
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Originally Posted By edAudit

We've reached the point where anything anyone says that even remotely alludes to an allegation that the Patriots have done something is automatically taken as a guilty conviction for the Patriots by a segment of society. The heck with facts or proof - just the fact that Brady, Belichick, and the Patriots are in Peyton's head (no wonder it's so big) means they must be guilty.

Return to Top
#2035110 - 08/21/15 03:19 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Where there's smoke, ......

Return to Top
#2035111 - 08/21/15 03:25 PM Re: More Cheaters (really not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
If you were to read the article it goes on to say

"In all likelihood, there's no basis for fact in the locker room speculation. No evidence has surfaced to suggest the Patriots were using bugs to gain inside information, and Dungy didn't provide any additional details about Manning's conversations with former Patriots."

So it should be clear that the Pats did not bug the locker room they simply bugged the hallway and sent some former players to mess with manning's head. That Belichik is one crafty guy laugh

CAMS

Return to Top
#2035360 - 08/24/15 12:24 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Ed, I did read the article. But I know many won't get past the headline and first paragraph before having convicted the Patriots in their minds. Even you alluded to as much in your initial post of this article questioning whether this should be called "BuggingGate". Face it, you just like stirring the pot. Where's that pot-stirring emoji?

Return to Top
#2035376 - 08/24/15 01:27 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
noelekal Offline
100 Club
Texas
I never could figure out if it was worst to "stir the pot" or "rise to the bait."

Return to Top
#2035391 - 08/24/15 01:55 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) noelekal
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Originally Posted By noelekal
I never could figure out if it was worst to "stir the pot" or "rise to the bait."
Touche.

Return to Top
#2035417 - 08/25/15 01:46 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
people no longer take the time to read articles, they scan headlines and feel that is all they need to know...be it sports, business, politics, whatever...and the media has learned this and creates sensational headlines that if you took the time to read the story, it seldom matches the sensational headline...

Return to Top
#2035425 - 08/25/15 02:11 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
So I do not need to read the story just scan the headlines. Thanks Happy that will be a big timesaver.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2035429 - 08/25/15 02:27 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
yes, please ignore the stories, just read the headlines, some notable ones lately:

FBI Says It Will Charge Hillary in Email Scandal - when article simply says they are investigating
Sheriff Says Jenner Guilty of Manslaughter - when article says investigation is recommending the DA pursue charges
NYC Mayor Allows Muslims to Infiltrate NYPD - when article actually says he is encouraging people of all faiths to apply
NFL Says Brady Complicit in Inflation Scandal - wait, the article actually says that, too

Return to Top
#2037064 - 09/03/15 02:30 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
Hobbes Offline
100 Club
Hobbes
On a sled

Return to Top
#2037065 - 09/03/15 02:37 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Who knows? Does Goodall wish to be dragged into it again with an appeal? and most likely lose.

Seems like a waste of money to me, not to mention the tax dollars spent to finance the court.

CAMS

Return to Top
#2037067 - 09/03/15 02:46 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Sweet vindication! NFL screwed this up badly. Wonder if Goodell loses his job over this?

Return to Top
#2037072 - 09/03/15 02:53 PM Re: More NFL Cheaters (not the Patriots this time) HappyGilmore
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
well, 26 wasted BOL pages...all for nothing! Why would Goodell lose his job? not the first time his decision has been overturned on appeal, won't be the last.

Return to Top
Page 26 of 48 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 47 48