Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#2035528 - 08/25/15 09:24 PM Log-in problems?
Mary Beth Guard Offline
Platinum Poster
Mary Beth Guard
Oklahoma City, OK
We know that some of you are experiencing log-in problems. They are typically falling into one of these categories:

-- It won't let you log on with your old user name and password. You click to reset your password (which it is supposed to do by sending an email to your email address currently in your profile) and OOPS! You realize that it was from a previous job, the email can't possibly reach you.

-- OR, your email address in your profile is current, so you click to reset, and you never receive the email for the reset.

-- or you are logged in and able to post, but afraid that if you ever rebooted, you would be toast.

-- or, perhaps you are like me and others who had an avatar on the old threads uploaded to the pics directory on Threads (as opposed to a link to a pic on another site) and you cannot get a new avatar to show up in the forums no matter how hard you try (or no matter how wonderful the pic would be ;-)

We just want you to know -- WE'RE ON IT!!! We'll have the issues remedied as soon as possible. We miss you on the Threads..

Return to Top
General Discussion
#2035530 - 08/25/15 09:35 PM Re: Log-in problems? Mary Beth Guard
Mary Beth Guard Offline
Platinum Poster
Mary Beth Guard
Oklahoma City, OK
IN THE MEANTIME, I wanted to pass along something that worked for one of our helpful users that might also work for others:

I experienced these problems. I was able to keyword search my name on google + Bankersonline. After finding an old post I clicked "view profile". I got the you aren't logged in message. I was then able to log-in.

Return to Top
#2035939 - 08/27/15 02:46 PM Re: Log-in problems? Mary Beth Guard
David Dickinson Offline
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
That's how I got in too.

Return to Top