Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2026650 - 07/10/15 09:08 PM CLOD P. 4 Escrow Choices
Wonderofitall Offline
100 Club
Wonderofitall
Out West
Lender offers escrow for some loans but does not offer escrow for bridge/construction only loans. On P. 4 of the CLOD, may the bank choose the "lender does not offer one" box when disclosing a bridge loan.

Return to Top
TRID - TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures Rule
#2026699 - 07/11/15 02:00 PM Re: CLOD P. 4 Escrow Choices Wonderofitall
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
I believe that this disclosure is account specific. If you never require an escrow account on a specific account type and would never accept a request to establish one, then you would just say so.

Return to Top
#2040739 - 09/25/15 09:17 PM Re: CLOD P. 4 Escrow Choices rlcarey
sammylou Offline
100 Club
the tundra
What if on a specific product type, you don't offer it, but if they ask, you'd do it? How do you disclose that? This is our situation with our odd covered transactions that are secured by ag or business RE. We don't typically escrow for those properties, but if they asked, we would.... Help?

Return to Top
#2041735 - 09/30/15 09:30 PM Re: CLOD P. 4 Escrow Choices Wonderofitall
Always In Training Offline
Diamond Poster
Where the Green Grass Grows
our software allows that choice to be on a transaction basis. I'd say in on the LE that (if it's consumer purpose) that we don't do them, because we don't unless specifically asked for that type, then on my CLoD, if they asked, I'd change that box.

Return to Top