Learn More - Click Here!

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Thread Options
#2051671 - 11/30/15 06:04 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
And we know who said "help" on the walkie talkie.

I couldn't believe Carol got body slammed!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2051730 - 11/30/15 09:55 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season upandrunning
MonicaMc Offline
100 Club
MonicaMc
Land of Oz
Originally Posted By upandrunning
Episode just wasn't as intense as I expected. I thought we would see something from Daryl's group too. Can't wait to see if/how Glenn saves the day.

We did. But they "hid" that additional scene during a commercial break of the new Badlands show. I watched it online about an hour after it was shown.

I thought the show was a bit of a let down also. I wish it had been more shocking. The next episode, on Valentine's Day, surely will, but I didn't feel like they had me hanging on the edge of my seat like I thought a "mid-season finale" should.

Return to Top
#2051798 - 12/01/15 04:09 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season Pale Rider
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
Originally Posted By Pale Rider
Almost lost that mom to be! Everybody was soooooo slow responding to the walkers coming in once the church steeple took a portion of the wall down. Falling down all over the place, cheeze, get up and run! Loved how the episode ended with the boy having a question that couldn't wait!!
Should have duct-taped his mouth shut prior to leaving the house!

Return to Top
#2051800 - 12/01/15 04:11 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season MonicaMc
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
Originally Posted By MonicaMc
Originally Posted By upandrunning
Episode just wasn't as intense as I expected. I thought we would see something from Daryl's group too. Can't wait to see if/how Glenn saves the day.

We did. But they "hid" that additional scene during a commercial break of the new Badlands show. I watched it online about an hour after it was shown.

I thought the show was a bit of a let down also. I wish it had been more shocking. The next episode, on Valentine's Day, surely will, but I didn't feel like they had me hanging on the edge of my seat like I thought a "mid-season finale" should.
I missed the additional scene (ticks me off that they try to get viewers for their stupid Badlands show by trying to keep viewers hanging on after "The Dead"). What additional info did it reveal please?

Return to Top
#2051822 - 12/01/15 05:10 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Added info on Darrel - The 3 amigos are stopped out on a country road by a band of bad biker dudes, maybe 6 of them, all heavily armed. The head biker informs the group that they no longer own anything, guns, truck, nothing.....

Return to Top
#2051850 - 12/01/15 05:57 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
MonicaMc Offline
100 Club
MonicaMc
Land of Oz
"....That everything now belongs to NEGAN"

Return to Top
#2051989 - 12/02/15 02:21 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
The additional scene/sneak peak from the second half of the season was also shown on the Talking Dead. The Talking Dead always has "special" sneak peaks from the next episode.

Return to Top
#2051994 - 12/02/15 02:33 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Is Negan in the comic book? (I'm sure Google could answer that for me but again...I'm lazy. You should all know this by now.)

Return to Top
#2052081 - 12/02/15 06:57 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
MonicaMc Offline
100 Club
MonicaMc
Land of Oz
Yes. And from what I hear, he is worse than The Governor. If he stays course with the comics, then he will make his debut in a very shocking way.

Return to Top
#2052099 - 12/02/15 07:39 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
OoooOOOOooo goodie!

Maybe I need to read the comic.

Return to Top
#2052160 - 12/02/15 09:35 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season MonicaMc
DoS Offline
Gold Star
DoS
one state over
Yes. And from what I hear, he is worse than The Governor. If he stays course with the comics, then he will make his debut in a very shocking way.

that's the truth ... I can't believe the TV show would do that though

"Strip the Flesh, Salt the Wound" - Krieg

Return to Top
#2052192 - 12/02/15 10:35 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season DoS
MonicaMc Offline
100 Club
MonicaMc
Land of Oz
Originally Posted By DoS

that's the truth ... I can't believe the TV show would do that though

I think something will happen, but I don't think it will be the same one. A different beloved. Maybe one who doesn't have a storyline paved already?

Return to Top
#2052864 - 12/07/15 07:24 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
Symptoms of WD mid-season fan withdrawal are starting to set in...blank/vacant stare, moaning, occasional snarls, stiffness in the joints, a disheveled appearance, gray skin, low core temperature...either that or I'm turning into one!

Return to Top
#2052870 - 12/07/15 07:53 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
JustKeepSwimming Offline
Midwest
Too busy with Christmas stuff to notice yet, but after Jan. 1st...total withdrawal until it comes back. Will have to go back and watch old ones.

Return to Top
#2052874 - 12/07/15 08:10 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
PATSGirl74 Offline
PATSGirl74
Massachusetts
I can't imagine they will carry on with 2 babies in a zombie apocolypse. I think Maggie & Glen will live but somewhere along the way she will lose the unborn baby and they will "take in" enid. I also don't see them killing off Daryl but I think either Carol or Morgan need to go ..... They cannot co-exist.

Return to Top
#2052880 - 12/07/15 08:37 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
My vote is to get rid of Morgan...just can't get on board with his character...his stance on things is too PC in a world where PC has largely fallen by the wayside...

Return to Top
#2052938 - 12/08/15 01:47 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season cheekEE
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
Originally Posted By cheekEE
OoooOOOOooo goodie!

Maybe I need to read the comic.

Get the omnibus.

Return to Top
#2052955 - 12/08/15 02:32 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
What is the timeline from the initial outbreak until present day in this season? How long have the walking dead been dead? Seems like a max of one and a half to two years has passed for the characters on the show? I wonder what the "shelf life" is on a walking dead person? Are they decaying (in which case you just wait them out), or does the virus put their flesh into some sort of state where decay does not take place?

Return to Top
#2052985 - 12/08/15 03:31 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
Need Coffee Offline
Need Coffee
Down South
His introduction in the book actually impacts 2 important characters; everyone focuses on just the one Negan personally meets. I agree that they may change who it is.

HUGE BOOK SPOILERS BELOW (seriously, do NOT read if you haven't read all three compendiums and the most recent issues):

If they do I think it will be
Click to reveal...
Darryl. Dwight has already been introduced and his signature weapon is the crossbow he took from Darryl in the show. When they introduce Jesus (Paul) they no longer have need for a "Darryl" character. They have developed Carol to be the Andrea of the show so it won't be her and Morgan would not be nearly impactful enough. There is no way it will be Michonne as her role is significant in the story to come. I hope they keep it as it is in the books as his death changes Rick's perspective on everything. His entire hope had rested on Glenn and Maggie and that was shattered. I also wouldn't put it past Scott to make people feel his loss, the joy of his return, and then take him away again. It seems like a move they would do.

They will likely have Negan's men kill Abraham just like in the books (he is who I was referencing above) and that will solidify Eugene on his path. His character on the show so far has been very accurate to the source material and his long term impact on the story is significant so I hope they stay true.

So, for the second half of the season, what all do you think it covers? I can't imagine it goes beyond introducing Hilltop and maybe The Kingdom but that seems like a stretch. They haven't given themselves time to get anywhere this season.

Return to Top
#2053043 - 12/08/15 05:33 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
I need to get the third compendium.

Return to Top
#2053182 - 12/08/15 10:50 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season Need Coffee
MonicaMc Offline
100 Club
MonicaMc
Land of Oz
Originally Posted By Need Coffee
His introduction in the book actually impacts 2 important characters; everyone focuses on just the one Negan personally meets. I agree that they may change who it is.

HUGE BOOK SPOILERS BELOW (seriously, do NOT read if you haven't read all three compendiums and the most recent issues):

If they do I think it will be
Click to reveal...
Darryl. Dwight has already been introduced and his signature weapon is the crossbow he took from Darryl in the show. When they introduce Jesus (Paul) they no longer have need for a "Darryl" character. They have developed Carol to be the Andrea of the show so it won't be her and Morgan would not be nearly impactful enough. There is no way it will be Michonne as her role is significant in the story to come. I hope they keep it as it is in the books as his death changes Rick's perspective on everything. His entire hope had rested on Glenn and Maggie and that was shattered. I also wouldn't put it past Scott to make people feel his loss, the joy of his return, and then take him away again. It seems like a move they would do.

They will likely have Negan's men kill Abraham just like in the books (he is who I was referencing above) and that will solidify Eugene on his path. His character on the show so far has been very accurate to the source material and his long term impact on the story is significant so I hope they stay true.

So, for the second half of the season, what all do you think it covers? I can't imagine it goes beyond introducing Hilltop and maybe The Kingdom but that seems like a stretch. They haven't given themselves time to get anywhere this season.

My thoughts on the spoilers.....
Click to reveal...
I also think it will be Daryl. I have not read the comics, but I follow the spoilers pretty closely. I saw that Abe will not last much longer either. From what I heard on filming, Negan does not show up until the season finale. So looks like they'll be laying more paths to lead up to the big events.

Return to Top
#2053272 - 12/09/15 03:51 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Followers of the TV show only will be up in arms in they kill of
Click to reveal...
Daryl
!

Return to Top
#2053274 - 12/09/15 03:51 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
* ....if they kill off.....

Return to Top
#2053329 - 12/09/15 05:42 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season Pale Rider
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
Originally Posted By Pale Rider
* ....if they kill off.....
Hey Pale, which zombie character are you? Just kidding!

Return to Top
#2053355 - 12/09/15 06:58 PM Re: The Walking Dead Latest Season YosemiteSamIAm
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Hey Sam, I am the walking dead that cannot decay or die! I don't need to eat or drink, or even breathe air for that matter!

Return to Top
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14