Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#205976 - 06/30/04 02:50 PM !Bienvenidos!
mobdiaz Offline
Buenos dias, Puerto Rico! Ahora tenemos un lugar en el internet para discutir los temas que nos afectan todos los dias. Con una herramienta como esta podemos mantenernos al dia y compartir informacion rapidamante sobre los asuntos de mayor impacto en nuestra profesion. Bienevenidos todos al foro puertorriqueno!

Good morning, Puerto Rico! Now we have a place on the internet to discuss the issues that affect us everyday. With a tool like this we can keep ourselves up to date and share information quickly regarding the events that impact our profession. Welcome all to the Puerto Rican Forum!

Return to Top
#205977 - 06/30/04 03:41 PM Re: !Bienvenidos!
zaibatsu Offline
Power Poster
And a hearty welcome to Puerto Rico from Texas!

Return to Top
#205978 - 07/01/04 09:11 PM Re: !Bienvenidos!
mobdiaz Offline
Thank you for your support. I hope to see a "hearty" response from my PR colleagues in the next weeks as the word gets out.

Return to Top
#205979 - 08/11/05 04:10 PM Re: !Bienvenidos!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good Morning. I am writing From Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I was wondering what issues does on face when trying to get a profession in the Banking industry in Puerto Rico. I am only asking because I have a friend who recently moved to the island of Puerto Rico and she came from a well know bank here in Pennsylvania. She was with the wealth managment department at the bank and is now looking to continue her profession in Puerto Rico. She is originally from the island and knows how to speak, write and read spanish. Is there anything that I can advised her of to help her conitinue her profession in PR?? What helpfull tiops can you provide for her?

Return to Top
#205980 - 09/09/05 04:01 PM Re: !Bienvenidos!
Lissa Offline
New Poster
Lissa
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
That would depend on what part of the island she moved to.
if she moved to the capital or near i think she wont have much trouble finding a job, because all of the principal offices of the majority of the banks are there. if she moved to the west the only bank who has the principal offices there is Westernbank.

Return to Top