Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#2059950 - 01/22/16 03:23 PM ACH Reporting to the Board
reknab Offline
Gold Star
not where I want to be
We currently report ACH volumes and returns monthly. It was suggested by an outside auditor that we 'beef up' our reporting to the board. Looking for some sample reports, or suggestions of what I should be reporting to the board.
thank you!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#2060003 - 01/22/16 05:12 PM Re: ACH Reporting to the Board reknab
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
My apologies, but the person who made the suggestion should provide the rationale and purpose before you start your implementation process.

The OCC's MLR asks for the number of retail transactions and the average daily volume for domestic and then cross border ACH transactions. I can kind of see that that information might be helpful to the OCC for trend recognition. It might have the same value to the board, but that's being a bit idealistic. Beyond that, I'd need to hear something substantive from the person who made the suggestion in order to even consider it.
Last edited by Ken_Pegasus; 01/22/16 08:23 PM.

Return to Top
#2060253 - 01/25/16 03:23 PM Re: ACH Reporting to the Board reknab
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
here is a good link to use from the OCC which goes into greater specifics around ACH risk, monitoring, and board reporting...FFIEC has something similar you could look at, but i'm too lazy to search for that link wink (had the OCC one handy from a recent email)

http://www.occ.gov/news-issuances/bulletins/2006/bulletin-2006-39.html

Return to Top