Skip to content
BOL Conferences Top Gun 23
Thread Options
#2059516 - 01/20/16 05:15 PM Income Question
Joanna Offline
100 Club
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 102
A customer on a fixed income of social security and two checks for children that is deposited in her name but for the benefit of the kids. Can we use the two checks along with the social security to determine ATR?

Return to Top
Ability to Repay/Qualified Mortgage Rule
#2061133 - 01/29/16 12:57 AM Re: Income Question Joanna
Caroline Compliance Offline
100 Club
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 127
I'd think so. She is their legal guardian. As long as you can document receipt in the past and going forward for three years, I'd use it. And you can document it via third-party records.... same as SSA, etc.

Return to Top