Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply Thread Options
#2063899 - 02/11/16 05:55 PM Reg CC-system parameters for RO status
Anonymous
Unregistered

It has come to our attention that the figure we use in our system to determine days overdrawn for repeat overdrafter status is including all calendar days NOT just our banking days. Do most of you have systems where parameters can be adjusted for this?

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
#2063905 - 02/11/16 06:09 PM Re: Reg CC-system parameters for RO status Anonymous
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Are you asking because you want to know how to set the parameters in your current system that you are using or are you asking because you are going to switch systems because of this problem? Otherwise, what difference does it make what other systems do?

#2063911 - 02/11/16 06:22 PM Re: Reg CC-system parameters for RO status Anonymous
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was asking because when I discuss this with Mgmt I want to be able to tell them that other systems have parameters for this (in case I'm told ours doesn't) I don't know much about systems....only what regs say....

#2064011 - 02/11/16 10:12 PM Re: Reg CC-system parameters for RO status Anonymous
Amandak Offline
Wisconsin
I think you need to get together with who ever handles your systems parameters. Explain what you want or need the system to do and they should in turn be able to tell you whether it can be done. As a past data processor I would find it hard to believe that this parameter is not bank flexible. And on a side note I 99% of the time go to the data processor first to figure out if the system is capable of doing what I want it to do to be compliant; then I go to management.
Last edited by Amandak; 02/11/16 10:17 PM.
#2064141 - 02/12/16 06:30 PM Re: Reg CC-system parameters for RO status Anonymous
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the feedback......

Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  MagicCity, P*Q, Truffle Royale