Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#2064104 - 02/12/16 04:42 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Diet coke. From McDonalds. I'm very particular about my diet coke.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2064111 - 02/12/16 04:58 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
CULady Offline
Gold Star
WA
Coffee with Splenda and a splash of creamer/milk. Usually a cup at home first and then a couple or three at work depending on the day! Monday's is usually a high coffee count day!

Return to Top
#2064120 - 02/12/16 05:13 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) RR Joker
Little Miss BSA Offline
Diamond Poster
Little Miss BSA
Miami
Originally Posted By RR Joker
::makes note to try cinnamon in grounds::

I do this also - I also used the bottled pumpkin pie spice blend. Not sure how I ended up with a bottle of that in my spice rack because I dont use it for baking but thought it might taste good in my coffee grounds LOL.

Return to Top
#2064131 - 02/12/16 05:43 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) Retired DQ
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
Grapefruit juice and a blueberry protein smoothie.

Return to Top
#2064132 - 02/12/16 05:45 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) YosemiteSamIAm
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Milk and orange juice for breakfast. Coffee during the morning, and occasionally a cup in the afternoon.

Return to Top
#2064133 - 02/12/16 05:46 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
Soccer Offline
Diamond Poster
Utopia
Iced Coffee, Yum!

Return to Top
#2064134 - 02/12/16 05:48 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
noelekal Offline
100 Club
Texas
Before we leave for work, the Mrs. and I drink hot tea most mornings.

Once here at the office, it's coffee, one in the morning and one after lunch.

At home we drink both hot tea and coffee.

Return to Top
#2064137 - 02/12/16 06:04 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Water first thing in the morning and then usually unsweet tea or diet coke at work. After work I typically only drink water. Exciting huh. wink

Return to Top
#2064142 - 02/12/16 06:31 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
Start and end the day with 2 or 3 cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon, sip Fireball whiskey throughout the day.

laugh

Hot Tea in the morning, water throughout the day, an Arnold Palmer (half iced tea half lemonade) for dinner.

Return to Top
#2064148 - 02/12/16 06:53 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
Peepers Offline
10K Club
a Mt. Dew every 30 minutes until I start twitching then every hour thereafter to maintain that edge

Return to Top
#2064154 - 02/12/16 07:19 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
Gryphin, CRCM Offline
New Poster
California
Two super-strong cups of coffee with REAL cream before work. Whatever happened to real cream? Now it's all half-arsed... so I use "whipping cream".

Return to Top
#2064173 - 02/12/16 07:45 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
#ONENANA Offline
New Poster
Texas Girl
My husband and I put cinnamon in our grounds. I'll drink it black like that but have to have flavored creamer if it's not.

Return to Top
#2064182 - 02/12/16 08:05 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) Peepers
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Originally Posted By Peepers
a Mt. Dew every 30 minutes until I start twitching then every hour thereafter to maintain that edge

"Bring a pitcher of beer every 5 minutes until someone passes out. Then bring one every 7 minutes." - Thornton Melon (Rodney Dangerfield's character in "Back to School") smile

Return to Top
#2064250 - 02/12/16 10:16 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
Gioia Offline
I cold brew coffee at home. Every morning I fill up a large cup with lots of ice, some milk, a dash of creamer, and the cold brew. Once I finish that in the late morning, I try to stick to water but I have an occasional cup of hot tea or diet coke. Once I get home its water or some kind of tea.

Return to Top
#2064273 - 02/13/16 02:07 AM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
Rocky P Offline
Power Poster
Florida
Coffee, and sometimes a pot of expresso. They say 6 (little-tiny) cups but it barely fills a mug. That is used when there is a lot of work to get done and little time to do it. (Oh, put a cinnamon stick in the pot - wonderful flavor!)

Return to Top
#2064283 - 02/13/16 06:12 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
Bec Offline
Diamond Poster
Bec
The Great White North
Coffee,black. Then I have a drink of Apple Cider Vinegar, ginger, sweetener (stevia), a dash of salt, ice and water mixed up in a big old mason jar. Sip on that all day. If I get cold, a steamy cup of Oolong tea, straight.

Return to Top
#2064400 - 02/16/16 02:19 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
Big Dog Offline
Power Poster
Big Dog
Kennel
Coffee with creamer. No flavored coffee or creamer allowed!! Although I will use eggnog in my coffee around the holidays, but that is the only time and when I am in a holiday spirit mood.

Return to Top
#2064407 - 02/16/16 02:36 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
Matt_B Offline
Diamond Poster
Matt_B
A CU, Where Regs Don't Apply
Coffee. Just coffee, nothing in it. The way it was meant to be!

On and off all day depending on how I'm doing. Hot tea is also an option, especially if it's a cold day and I need to warm up. That does it better than coffee for some reason.

Return to Top
#2064429 - 02/16/16 03:49 PM Re: Coffee Coffee Coffee (or other morning drinks) burkemi
Bottle Caps Offline
New Poster
Coffee with cream and sugar or artificial sweetener, unless I'm at the local Sheetz store, then I get a little crazy and do sweetener, caramel creamer and their new "extreme caffeine" creamer.

Diet Mountain Dew any other time of the day, sometimes the occasional sugar-free Rockstar on days when I really need a good pick-me-up. I really like caffeine, can you tell?

I should try to work on drinking more water. I was doing really well with it there for a while then just sorta....stopped.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2