I'm sorry if this is a basic question, but I stay confuse on these types of situations. Lender took an application and the applicants passed underwriting. However, a survey is suppose to be conducted soon on the property. We are waiting on the survey before we order the appraisal. We will go over our 30 day notification time frame. The lender did tell the applicant they are "conditional" approved but subject to the survey, appraisal and title work.
So, what do we do now...
- Wait for the survey. We no longer have a time frame because we told the applicant that they were approved.
- Send a letter of incompleteness, and give them two weeks to provide the survey. If they don't, the loan will be denied.