Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2070597 - 03/23/16 08:06 PM Survey to gather CDD/EDD/ODD cycle times
Scott Offline
New Poster
I am doing some independent work to capture and validate cycle times (amount of time it takes to complete a given task) for CDD/EDD and ODD cases.

I am trying to get an idea if these times are consistent with industry standards/norms/averages. I would be very interested and appreciative of any responses that can detail how long your company spends on average on CDD/EDD and ODD cases.

I designed a short survey to compile responses. As a thank you for your time, I am happy to share the aggregated results with you once I have compiled sufficiently representative data. Please provide me with your email address if you would like me to share the survey results with you. Alternatively, you can see instant results (to date) via the survey itself. Thanks in advance for your time!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y7NNMKF

Also, are there any sites out there where you can readily access industry norms/standards with some degree of reliability?

Thank you in advance for your timely feedback.

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#2070633 - 03/23/16 11:22 PM Re: Survey to gather CDD/EDD/ODD cycle times Scott
AgentSmith Offline
Completed

Return to Top
#2071020 - 03/25/16 06:11 PM Re: Survey to gather CDD/EDD/ODD cycle times Scott
WonderWoman Offline
Diamond Poster
WonderWoman
gone fishin'
unable to complete. Was not allowed to enter in a large volume of hours for EDD & I don't know what ODD is.

Return to Top
#2071062 - 03/25/16 08:12 PM Re: Survey to gather CDD/EDD/ODD cycle times Scott
Lilly C Offline
100 Club
Lilly C
Sunny Florida
completed. not sure what ODD is.

Return to Top
#2071064 - 03/25/16 08:16 PM Re: Survey to gather CDD/EDD/ODD cycle times Scott
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
Just got back from Top Gun, and I can't resist. ODD is the opposite of EVEN.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top
#2071069 - 03/25/16 08:32 PM Re: Survey to gather CDD/EDD/ODD cycle times Scott
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Oppositional defiant disorder(ODD) is a disruptive behavior disorder of children. The cardinal characteristics of ODD include obnoxious aggressive behavior and an intent to bother and irritate people, particularly adult authority figures. As you might expect, the obnoxious behavior of ODD children tends to create problems with family and friends, both in school and at home.

http://addadhdadvances.com/ODD.html

CAMS

Return to Top
#2072725 - 04/06/16 07:12 PM Re: Survey to gather CDD/EDD/ODD cycle times WonderWoman
Scott Offline
New Poster
Thanks for the response. I am not sure why you could not complete it with the actual volume. Can you simply comment and I can enter in your data/metrics?

Also, ODD stands for 'Ongoing Due Diligence' and is typically referring to the due diligence that is completed after the initial review at some specified period of time in the future (12 months out, 18 months out, etc.).

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z