Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#207931 - 07/06/04 04:32 PM Reg DD: Truth in Savings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Would anyone care to share (or direct me to a site with)procedures for a truth in savings audit? All I am able to find in books are review checklists, but nothing that actually "audits" Reg DD. Is there any way to pull a sample or something of the like to perform a "full" Reg DD audit? Any ideas would be great! Thanks!

Return to Top
Operations Compliance
#207932 - 07/06/04 06:10 PM Re: Reg DD: Truth in Savings
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
I always used my examiners workpapers plus XL and some spreadsheets to check interest accruals. Are you wanting more than your examiners use? Their materials should be available on their site.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#207933 - 07/06/04 08:27 PM Re: Reg DD: Truth in Savings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks you Andy for your help! However, I went to the FRB website and I think I should be looking under the section "Supervision Manuals, - Consumer Compliance Handbook." It tells me that an updated version is currently being prepared for release...do you have anything I might be able to look at to help me set up a template, or maybe I am just looking in the wrong area and need to be redirected. Thanks!

Return to Top
#207934 - 07/07/04 01:27 PM Re: Reg DD: Truth in Savings
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Try the OCCs in this instance. You could additionally look at the FDICs and anything from the OTS. It is the best you'll find at this point. The FRB has had that in a "re-do" stage for a very long time.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#207935 - 07/07/04 01:32 PM Re: Reg DD: Truth in Savings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks a lot Andy!!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett