Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2084803 - 06/23/16 01:39 PM ? RE: FFIEC software for CRA Data Collection
Reads Regs Offline
Diamond Poster
My CRA Officer uses the FFIEC software for CRA data collection. He had entered the data for the first quarter 2016 and has entered April and May data. We need to produce a .dat file for our examiners with just the 1st quarter data. How do you do that? The CRA Officer wants to delete the data he input for April and May and then create the .dat file. Once done, he would have to enter the April and May data. This doesn't seem right to me. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Return to Top
CRA
#2085117 - 06/24/16 05:26 PM Re: ? RE: FFIEC software for CRA Data Collection Reads Regs
Moman Offline
Platinum Poster
WA
A couple of suggestions:
1. Run a report sorted by action date from CRA DES, do a backup, then delete the loans outside what examiners requested, export, re-import from your backup to be at the starting point

2. Export from CRA DES (for other purposes, Standard CRA). Open the file in Word or other word processor, formatting so there is one line per item. Next delete the line items not falling into the examiners specs, save the file in the same format as opened, and hand off to the examiners. Be really careful you key off of the right date on each item. FFIEC has the data specifications for each of recent years at:
https://www.ffiec.gov/cra/fileformats.htm

Return to Top
#2085493 - 06/27/16 09:56 PM Re: ? RE: FFIEC software for CRA Data Collection Moman
Reads Regs Offline
Diamond Poster
Thank you.

Return to Top