BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#2088210 - 07/15/16 02:05 PM Zombies...
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
The other day I was out for a walk and saw these people that you could tell hadn't been in the sun yet this summer. I noticed they were walking with their arms out in a complete trance. At first I thought maybe the zombie apocalypse was starting, then I realized they were looking at their phones playing Pokémon Go.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2088272 - 07/15/16 03:38 PM Re: Zombies... BotV#6
DoS Offline
Gold Star
DoS
one state over
I eat my lunch in a park ... it's amazing how many people walk around staring at their phone. Not sure if they are looking for Jigglypuff or not though.

Why go outside just to stare at your phone?

"Strip the Flesh, Salt the Wound" - Krieg

Return to Top
#2088305 - 07/15/16 04:30 PM Re: Zombies... BotV#6
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
Originally Posted By Excess
The other day I was out for a walk and saw these people that you could tell hadn't been in the sun yet this summer. I noticed they were walking with their arms out in a complete trance. At first I thought maybe the zombie apocalypse was starting, then I realized they were looking at their phones playing Pokémon Go.
In my opinion, both creatures are in need of "braaaiiiinnnnnzzzzzz!!!"

Return to Top
#2088347 - 07/15/16 06:11 PM Re: Zombies... BotV#6
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
saw an ABA article today about a bank that put a pokemon whatever in their lobby to draw in people on "non-peak" hours...so guess what...our marketing guy saw the same thing and wants to do this...trying to figure out how to get around no cameras in the building policy we have...

Return to Top
#2088387 - 07/15/16 07:29 PM Re: Zombies... BotV#6
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
I saw that article too. I'm wondering how much I can charge for admission if it's a rare Pokémon.

Return to Top
#2088423 - 07/15/16 09:35 PM Re: Zombies... HappyGilmore
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
Originally Posted By HappyGilmore
saw an ABA article today about a bank that put a pokemon whatever in their lobby to draw in people on "non-peak" hours...so guess what...our marketing guy saw the same thing and wants to do this...trying to figure out how to get around no cameras in the building policy we have...
Ummm...hate to tell you, but its been rumored that cell phones now have cameras in them...shhhh....:-)

Return to Top