How about Koy?

Return to Top
#208874 - 07/14/04 07:19 PM Re: Boys names
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Quote:

Dallas (good cowboy name), Dalton, Dakota (I know one of each), Davio (dahvio) or Dario (if you are at all Italian-good names for handsome guys), Kelly (for a boy),Kip, Kent (regal sounding-maybe British),Keene, Kelton, Denver (nickname Denny), Decker, Dilbert (kidding). I know two Dells but I don't like either of them.

We named our German shepherd "Dalten." Then a few months later we met some of our neighbors - they have a 2 year old son named "Dalten." Oops..my bad... I always feel bad calling the dog if the little boy is outside!

Return to Top
#208875 - 07/14/04 07:52 PM Re: Boys names
Countess Kiwi Offline
Diamond Poster
Minnesota
Our mini doxie is named Hayley and our new neighbors have a daughter named Hayley..so now when I have the dog out I make sure to say Hayley Jo...I sure hope that isn't her middle name. It feels really awkward, but I guess that is what we get for not naming her Spot or Duchess

Return to Top
#208876 - 07/15/04 09:42 PM Re: Boys names
Anonymous
Unregistered

Desmond

Return to Top
#208877 - 07/15/04 09:56 PM Re: Boys names
Compliance Mom Offline
Tennessee
My son: Kyler
My daughter: Kenna

Return to Top
#208878 - 07/16/04 08:31 PM Re: Boys names
La. Lady Offline
Diamond Poster
La. Lady
Quote:

Quote:

Welcome to my world, Bubba. Meet my family, Lucky, Peasie, Tiger (my mom), Blindy, Tron, Stubby, Buckwheat (who goes by Wheat most of the time, his kid is mini wheat),Gretchen, Buddy, Mal, and my dearly departed Dad, Stretch. Meet my friends, Mouse, Mop, PeePee, Junior, Sparky, Crank, Woody, Bif, Tuna, Eyeball, Chickenbrain, Scooter, Doogie, Scuffy, Butch, Digger and T-bone. Do I know their real names? Some, but not all. These people are all smarter (& more successful) than they sound, its a geographical thing-the use of proper names is frowned upon. It was hard writing wedding invitations.

My mom had an "Aunt Sister". Her siblings (boys and girls) all called her "Sister", so the nieces and nephews naturally called her "Aunt Sister". I have no idea what her real name was.

Those are my kind of names......Sounds like a great bunch!

Hey!!!! I had an Aunt Sister too.....I loved that lady...
Her name was Aliska.....

Return to Top
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett