Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2091240 - 08/03/16 01:59 PM Diversity Standards
I'm Not A Banker Offline
I'm Not A Banker
Does anyone know, if we were to participate in the voluntary diversity standards policy, does it refer to our standards for employees and board only, or also customers? I have thought employees only all along but was asked the question about customers today.

Return to Top
Human Resources
#2091296 - 08/03/16 03:38 PM Re: Diversity Standards I'm Not A Banker
SeekingKnowledge Offline
100 Club
SeekingKnowledge
SC
You might find what you need in the FAQ

2. What have the Agencies done to implement Dodd-Frank Act Section 342(b)(2)(C)?

On June 10, 2015, the Agencies published the Final Interagency Policy Statement Establishing Joint Standards for Assessing the Diversity Policies and Practices of Entities Regulated by the Agencies (Policy Statement).1 The Policy Statement established standards that reflect leading policies and practices and will enable regulated entities to assess their diversity policies and practices in the areas of organizational commitment to diversity and inclusion; workforce profile and employment practices; procurement and business practices (supplier diversity); and practices to promote transparency of organizational diversity and inclusion (collectively, “the Standards”).

Return to Top
#2128691 - 05/02/17 12:34 PM Re: Diversity Standards I'm Not A Banker
Jay McGee Offline
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau released a report Wednesday summarizing strategies for the mortgage industry for promoting diversity and inclusion.

The CFPB collaborated with the financial industry to raise awareness of the importance of strengthening diversity and inclusion within organizations, according to a release from the regulator.

http://www.housingwire.com/articles/3997...rtgage-industry

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, Gayla Sherry