Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#2099025 - 09/18/16 05:01 PM The NINTH Annual BOL Ornament Exchange is here!
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween Thanksgiving CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Read on for instructions on signing up to participate in the NINTH annual BOL ornament exchange!

If you want to participate, you need to be a member of the BOL Ornament Exchange facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/216807505059397/
If you aren't already a member, please send a request to join.
You can find me on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/sara.magruder if you need help too. I send all new participants a friend request to make messaging me easier.

DEADLINE TO JOIN THE FB GROUP AND SEND ME A FB MESSAGE WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND CONFIRMATION FOR THIS YEAR'S PARTICIPATION IS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8TH.
There will be a post on the group page as well with instructions to participate.

As was mentioned last year, I realize moving this to FB means some anonymity is lost but we really are a good group and we play fair in all things orny-related. Right folks??? grin

The exchange will take place mostly on FB though some participants still have prior years' PMs on BOL going for chit-chat if you can't get to FB at work.

I still feel terrible if moving things to FB means some of you can't participate but with how my life has changed, I cannot manage it well from BOL as most of my time is spent on a mobile phone, not a PC.

If a mod can close the other orny thread and sticky this one, I'd appreciate it! Thanks, as always!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2100080 - 09/23/16 01:34 PM Re: The NINTH Annual BOL Ornament Exchange is here! Dip
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles
Sent info via FB messenger just now.

Return to Top
#2102008 - 10/06/16 06:10 AM Re: The NINTH Annual BOL Ornament Exchange is here! Dip
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
Deadline is coming up folks, don't forget to FB message me!

Return to Top
#2103063 - 10/14/16 04:57 PM Re: The NINTH Annual BOL Ornament Exchange is here! Dip
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
Thanks to the mod who stickied this post. No longer needs to be stickied smile

Return to Top