Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2100932 - 09/29/16 12:08 PM Business Funds Transfer Agreement
Diana Timberlake Offline
100 Club
Diana Timberlake
I am redoing our business funds transfer agreement and need some help. Previously I was using the Wolters Kluwers Funds Transfer Agreement, but there is no reference to either "domestic" or "international" funds transfers in that agreement. We have a new Treasury Management officer and she is has questioned the fact that we do not have any "international" reference in our agreement or the Remittance Transfer language. We are not a RTP as defined in the Remittance Transfer Rule, so with that being said, I don't believe I need to include any of that language in my Agreement. In additional, if we are using this agreement for Business wires only, I don't believe the Remittance transfer rules apply to businesses. Any direction and assistance you can provide will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Return to Top
Remittance Transfer Rule
#2101062 - 09/29/16 07:00 PM Re: Business Funds Transfer Agreement Diana Timberlake
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
Based on what you have said, I agree that the agreement you're asked to craft would not concern itself with the Remittance Transfer Rule.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top