Skip to content
BOL Conferences Top Gun 23
Thread Options
#2102331 - 10/07/16 04:42 PM SCRA website - Bug Issue
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
DMDC was not able to patch the SCRA website as planned on Thursday, October 6. SCRA still has a bug that is causing the site to give false negatives for some National Guard members whose service should be positively reported by the site. DMDC is working on a fix for this issue, and will put the fix in place as soon as possible. Until the fix is implemented, any user that believes the SCRA website is incorrectly reporting active service can contact the SCRA Help Desk at dodhra.dodc-mb.dmdc.mbx.scra@mail.mil for assistance

https://scra.dmdc.osd.mil/
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
Lending to Servicemembers (SCRA, JWNDAA), War, Terrorism
#2102617 - 10/11/16 09:50 PM Re: SCRA website - Bug Issue Andy_Z
Reads Regs Offline
Diamond Poster

News and Alerts

October 7th, 2016, 4:20 P.M. Pacific - SCRA Issue Resolved

The bug in SCRA that was causing false negative results for some National Guard members has been fixed and SCRA is again providing accurate results. If you have reason to doubt any negative results you've received from the SCRA website, please re-run your requests.

Return to Top
#2102702 - 10/12/16 04:49 PM Re: SCRA website - Bug Issue Andy_Z
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Thanks for posting the update.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z