Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#2112525 - 12/29/16 07:03 PM It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue)
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
2016 has seen it's share of celebrity deaths and I wonder if there was anything on their bucket list that was not accomplished.

Furthermore, what's on YOUR list?

As I have gotten older my list has changed but one thing has always stayed the same. I want to go on Wheel of Fortune. laugh Lame, I know but for a kid that couldn't spell very well I was always able to solve the puzzles. They are more like a math problem to me.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2112528 - 12/29/16 07:06 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
RockChucker, CAMS Offline
Diamond Poster
The Country
Reach base camp on Mt. Everest

Return to Top
#2112529 - 12/29/16 07:08 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
I want to spend a month visiting Ireland and Scotland.

Return to Top
#2112531 - 12/29/16 07:08 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
Visit Alaska with my husband and see the Northern Lights. That's on both of our bucket lists.

Return to Top
#2112533 - 12/29/16 07:11 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
BookWormGirl Offline
Upper Midwest
Visit the UK with particular attention on London. This literature nerd can't get enough Shakespeare! smile

Return to Top
#2112535 - 12/29/16 07:12 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Own a horse breeding farm for Arabians.

Return to Top
#2112537 - 12/29/16 07:19 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) Retired DQ
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
Learn to speak Spanish. Become an EMT. Go to several different countries and rent a cottage in the country for a month at a time.

Return to Top
#2112550 - 12/29/16 07:38 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Skittles, some good friends of mine are in Iceland now going to see the Northern Lights. So far, the pics and videos they've posted are of some extreme weather I'd rather not be in, but I can certainly see the draw.

Return to Top
#2112551 - 12/29/16 07:42 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) MB Guy
Peach Offline
100 Club
Peach
Out West
My bucket list item is to ride with my sister on our own horses/mules. We live too far apart but someday.....(we visit and one of us is always riding someone else's)

Return to Top
#2112554 - 12/29/16 07:50 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Bucket list items for me: Attend several car events including SEMA, the Pebble Beach Concours de'Elegance, cruise the Woodward Avenue Dream cruise, drive PCH up the Calif coast, etc.. Other items include cruising the Mediterranean / visit Greece and Italy, see the Eiffel Tower, ride down Baja California, and most of all, spend every free moment I have with my six year old son.

Return to Top
#2112574 - 12/29/16 08:57 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
BookWormGirl Offline
Upper Midwest
I also need to add seeing a performance by the NYC Ballet. I'd watch any of their performances, but I have to admit that seeing The Nutcracker would be AMAZING.

Return to Top
#2112589 - 12/29/16 09:44 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
Wolfy Offline
Wolfy
Mid West
Ride the bullet train in Japan and visit Akiba

Return to Top
#2112612 - 12/29/16 10:45 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) Wolfy
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Have a date with Halle Berry.

Return to Top
#2112629 - 12/30/16 12:32 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) Sinatra Fan
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Originally Posted By Sinatra Fan
Have a date with Halle Berry.

I'll let her know you are interested. wink laugh

Return to Top
#2112635 - 12/30/16 01:06 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) Retired DQ
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Bless you, my queen. grin

Return to Top
#2112673 - 12/30/16 03:25 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
cheekee - had a high schoo friend that went on WoF, back when you purchased prizes on the show with your winnings...as we were in college at the time, she bought a washer/dryer with her winnings...

one of my bucket list items is a trip to England and watch some EPL...MsGilmore and both KidGilmores have been, so I guess it is my turn...

Sinatra - I will just say this about my experience dating Halle Berry...she is way too needy... wink

Return to Top
#2112675 - 12/30/16 03:27 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
Happy - you are a hoot, Sir.

Return to Top
#2112678 - 12/30/16 03:40 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Some o' the list:
England
Scotland
Ireland
Ziplining
seeing the Aurora Borealis
cruising Alaska and seeing Denali
New York City
seeing Whales breeching the water!
going to see the Washington Redskins play the Cowboys at Jerry World. Hail to the Redskins!
Going to Sturgis during the Rally
seeing Adele in concert

Return to Top
#2112681 - 12/30/16 03:56 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
I've been to Yellowstone and the Colorado rocky mountains - both were bucket list items for me but I wouldn't mind re-visiting either one. There are a ton of other places I'd like to see, most of which are mountain/wilderness areas. I'd love to see Alaska some day, also Hawaii. I think Australia would be pretty cool too. Ireland to see the homeland.

Return to Top
#2112683 - 12/30/16 04:10 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Originally Posted By Sinatra Fan
Go stage-diving at a Megadeth concert.

whistle

Return to Top
#2112685 - 12/30/16 04:19 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
dottiec Offline
Gold Star
I'm happy to say I've accomplished quite a few things on my travel bucket list all ready. But there is always room for more-

seeing the Scandanavian countries
going back to Wales to see more castles
Mount Rushmore
Glacier National Park
attending the Rose Parade on New Year's Day

They are all on my 10 year out travel plan- now if I only could win the lottery!

Return to Top
#2112697 - 12/30/16 05:08 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
Crazy in Compliance Offline
Ohio
Grand Canyon

Return to Top
#2112698 - 12/30/16 05:11 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
NorthSouth Offline
I want to see Alaska and I want to be a grandma, but the second one is a little out of my control.

Return to Top
#2112701 - 12/30/16 05:15 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) cheekEE
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
Some of things on my list:

-Take my husband to Las Vegas since he's never been and go during the bull riding finals
-Go to a 49ers (hubby's team) vs. Seahawks (my team) game in San Francisco - And, yes, I will be in full Hawks gear
-Go to Hawaii with the family
-Go on a tour through European countries with my husband
-Have a fully sustainable farm that will produce all the meat and garden produce my family needs for each year
-Finally get my first buck during deer season! I've gotten a doe but not yet gotten a buck.

The first four will take a bit of money! And the farm and buck will take a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and hard work!

Return to Top
#2112730 - 12/30/16 06:45 PM Re: It's a Bucket but .... (let's not continue) dottiec
BookWormGirl Offline
Upper Midwest
I hope you can get to the Scandinavian countries Dottie! I loved them! grin If you ever make it to Stockholm, be sure to stroll through Gamla Stan (Old Town); it has the cutest shops and cafes, and it's also where the palace is located. I got lucky enough to stop and watch the changing of the guard at the palace during the king and queen's 25th wedding anniversary (which we didn't realize coincided with our trip) which included a performance by the Swedish Naval band. Amazing!

And one of my most vivid memories from the two weeks in Norway and Sweden was happening upon a little ice cream shop in Gamla Stan where you watched them make fresh waffle cones they then filled with DELICIOUS ice cream. My best friend and I walked up and down the cobblestone streets eating ice cream and having so much fun.

Return to Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2