Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2114394 - 01/17/17 06:30 PM §1003.5 (e) Notice of availability.
fmissle Offline
Diamond Poster
Pac NW
My institution is exempt from HMDA reporting 2017 data because we do not meet the transactional threshold.

Does anyone know if we're still required to publish our notice of availability in our lobby (I suppose for the 2016 data)?

Quote:
(e) Notice of availability. A financial institution shall post a general notice about the availability of its HMDA data in the lobby of its home office and of each branch office located in an MSA and Metropolitan Division. An institution shall provide promptly upon request the location of the institution's offices where the statement is available for inspection and copying, or it may include the location in the lobby notice.

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2114420 - 01/17/17 07:19 PM Re: §1003.5 (e) Notice of availability. fmissle
David Dickinson Offline
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
Technically, if you're no longer subject to Reg C, I think you can take the notice down. I'm not aware of any rule that says it has to be up for a period of time. Yet it makes sense that people could view your data and you have to make it available.

I don't think it's a big deal either way. I'd probably take it down. If you do decide to leave it up, make a note to take it down next year.

Return to Top
#2114430 - 01/17/17 07:59 PM Re: §1003.5 (e) Notice of availability. David Dickinson
fmissle Offline
Diamond Poster
Pac NW
Thanks Daivd,
It's really a stupid thing to even worry about, but ours is ugly and I just walked by it this morning and thought, "Hey, maybe I can take this down!"

I think I might take it down.

Return to Top

Moderator:  SMQ, CRCM