Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2124337 - 03/30/17 02:04 PM tolerance in small bus. loan data-urgent!
Trees Offline
Power Poster
I know there are tolerances that would require re-submission.
Is there a percentage of errors at which point an examiner can say, "we're not going further with this. We will not consider the loans as there are too many errors in the data files. You cannot resubmit either."
This hasn't happened, but we were wondering if there was a specific drop dead percentage.

Return to Top
CRA
#2124350 - 03/30/17 02:40 PM Re: tolerance in small bus. loan data-urgent! Trees
Tennismom Offline
Platinum Poster
Tennismom
This was taken from a FDIC PowerPoint Presentation but references HMDA Data and not CRA Data: https://www.fdic.gov/news/conferences/kc_region/2013-08-08-hmda.pdf

"Correction and resubmission may be required if the percent of omissions exceeds 10% for reporters with fewer than 100 entries or if the percent of omissions is greater than or equal to 5% for reporters with 100 or more entries"

Return to Top
#2124361 - 03/30/17 03:20 PM Re: tolerance in small bus. loan data-urgent! Trees
JC (Darth HMDA) Offline
Diamond Poster
JC (Darth HMDA)
CA
Check your regulator's exam manual - it will walk you through the process and errors exactly.

Return to Top