Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2134224 - 06/14/17 01:17 PM Treasury Also Proposes Looking to Update CRA
Kathleen O. Blanchard Offline

10K Club
Kathleen O. Blanchard
The Treasury report that was issued on June 12th recommends a fresh look at CRA to standardize and modernize the regulation. So, this is a chance to bring it into the modern world.

Also, the Treasury is recommending repeal of 1071, the Dodd Frank rule to report on small business loans for women and minority owned businesses.

The full report is at

Treasury Report

Make sure to comment at all stages.
www.kaybeescomplianceinsights.com

Return to Top
CRA
#2134236 - 06/14/17 01:46 PM Re: Treasury Also Proposes Looking to Update CRA Kathleen O. Blanchard
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
An update would be nice, bringing CRA into the electronic age!

Return to Top
#2134240 - 06/14/17 01:59 PM Re: Treasury Also Proposes Looking to Update CRA Kathleen O. Blanchard
Kathleen O. Blanchard Offline

10K Club
Kathleen O. Blanchard
It would be great to align it with current and future banking products and practices. Bring it into the internet age, a bit belatedly.
www.kaybeescomplianceinsights.com

Return to Top
#2134257 - 06/14/17 02:32 PM Re: Treasury Also Proposes Looking to Update CRA Kathleen O. Blanchard
CompliantOkie Offline
Gold Star
CompliantOkie
OOOOOOklahoma
It would be great for the agencies to acknowledge that online banking has changed how our customers interact with us and where our customer base lives. Sure we serve the needs of our immediate community but we can take loan applications and open deposit accounts for anyone living in the U.S.

Return to Top
#2134265 - 06/14/17 02:44 PM Re: Treasury Also Proposes Looking to Update CRA Kathleen O. Blanchard
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
Finding a balance between branch hours and technology like mobile deposit and interactive teller machines would be nice.

Return to Top