Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#2124640 - 03/31/17 06:26 PM Protect My KY Home - Grantors
transy05 Offline
Are we supposed to disclose this form to grantors who are not borrowers (such as a spouse)? I cannot find the answer anywhere.

Laser Pro only provides a form for the borrower. If we are supposed to have one for the grantor, does anyone have a way they get around this on Laser Pro?

Return to Top
#2135964 - 06/27/17 01:23 PM Re: Protect My KY Home - Grantors transy05
Cracked Egg Offline
Kentucky
My understanding was the form is to be provide to all owners of the home, regardless if they are borrowers or not. I go by the rule, if they sign the mortgage they sign the Protect My Ky Home disclosure.

Return to Top
#2135969 - 06/27/17 01:32 PM Re: Protect My KY Home - Grantors transy05
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
The homeowner must receive it.

286.2-020 Required disclosure of services provided by Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center.

(1) "Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center" means the center established in KRS 198A.400.

(2) At the time of closing and together with the final signed loan documents, if the Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center is operational as provided in KRS 198A.400, a mortgagee shall provide to the homeowner any brochure, pamphlet, or other brief document prepared or approved by the Kentucky Housing Corporation that describes the services provided by the Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Jack Holzknecht