A customer has died with only a Safe Deposit Box. There are Co-Executors and must act jointly. One Executor is out of state and cannot come back to close the safe deposit box. Is it permissible to get that Executor to sign a Power of Attorney or just a letter granting permission for the other Executor to act alone to open the Safe Deposit Box, remove the contents and close the box? This would be done under supervision of a bank officer.