Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2144081 - 08/29/17 06:33 PM Which purpose if the establishment already exists
JSD Offline
Platinum Poster
JSD
USA
and the credit request is to build additional buildings to an assisted living facilities? These are not additions to the buildings, but actually new free standing ones. I know the thought is you build once and all else is renovations/improvements but not sure about this scenario.

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2144466 - 08/31/17 03:03 PM Re: Which purpose if the establishment already exists JSD
raitchjay Online
Power Poster
OK
I think it depends on what the additional buildings will be--will they be living spaces? A cafeteria? It's hard to say without knowing what the buildings will be. If actual "dwellings" (as defined by HMDA) are being constructed, i would call that a purchase. If the buildings being built are just 'support' buildings for the facility, it sounds more like "improving the real property on which the dwelling sits"--home improvement.

Return to Top
#2144467 - 08/31/17 03:06 PM Re: Which purpose if the establishment already exists JSD
JSD Offline
Platinum Poster
JSD
USA
The new buildings will be expanding the number of beds for the Assisted Living Facilities.

Return to Top
#2144492 - 08/31/17 03:56 PM Re: Which purpose if the establishment already exists JSD
raitchjay Online
Power Poster
OK
It sounds like a purchase to me, but i will gladly defer to someone with more experience with assisted living facility lending--have never had one here.

Return to Top

Moderator:  SMQ, CRCM