Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#214865 - 07/23/04 02:31 PM Intent to Apply for Joint Credit
Anonymous
Unregistered

We currently use an all in one disclosure that I designed for our 1st & 2nd mtg customers that is gone over with the customer at application, a signed copy is retained and a copy given to our customer(s). My question is this, does the Intent to apply for joint credit require a seperate signature and or initials and does it require a loan number to be present on the notice, or would I be ok adding it to our all in one disclosure that states all or some of the above mentioned may apply to you and the customer signs at the bottom of the page acknowledging reading and understanding.

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#214866 - 07/23/04 03:25 PM Re: Intent to Apply for Joint Credit
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
You need to get this at the time of application, so a loan number isn't likely issued yet.

The FRB amended the model forms to allow a specific confirmation of joint intent. The 1003 will pass, based on comments we have. The FDIC will be the most particular on this. If you are not using a 1003. consider having the model language in your app. Without seeing it, this is a hard call to make.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z