Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#215460 - 07/27/04 06:18 PM Re: Sick of Politics?
Poopzilla Offline
Poopzilla
varies... tha world!
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

With that kind of working knowledge, I want Chi for my advisor!

May I advise that we immediately make the days of, and following Cinco De Mayo and St. Patrick's Day, Bank Holidays.

Hey Maria, I concur. Do you concur?

I concur, furthermore, I would like to make all Mondays a permanent bank holiday. Anyone second that?

Not only do I second it, but I move that we find some way to pass an amendment for a permanent 3 day weekend. No more working on Mondays for anyone! (Oh, and no business may operate after 3pm on Fridays unless they are specificially in the entertainment industry.)

But then would Tuesdays become like our Mondays. So then we'd have to have Monday and Tuesday off. Then Wednesdays would be really hard on us, so we should take those off too. But then it would be difficult to come in on a Thursday after having Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off...you get the idea...

Hey now, I got through college taking classes only on Tuesdays and Thursdays... I'm willing to do a four day work week, that's twice as much as I did in college. (By the way, it's tricky taking 20 credit hours in two days... you are up for the 8am class and don't get done until the last night class is over)

I don't have anything to add to the discussion. I just really, really like the concentric rectangles.

Ohhh, neat!!! It's like an Escher design!!

You guys are bug nuts! And I'm getting dizzy....

This is getting a bit out of hand, who will be the first to "STOP THE MADNESS"?

There's a sick part of me... ok most of me.. that wants to see how far it'll go...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#215461 - 07/27/04 06:19 PM Re: Sick of Politics?
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

May I advise that we immediately make the days of, and following Cinco De Mayo and St. Patrick's Day, Bank Holidays.

I concur, furthermore, I would like to make all Mondays a permanent bank holiday. Anyone second that?

Not only do I second it, but I move that we find some way to pass an amendment for a permanent 3 day weekend. No more working on Mondays for anyone! (Oh, and no business may operate after 3pm on Fridays unless they are specificially in the entertainment industry.)

But then would Tuesdays become like our Mondays. So then we'd have to have Monday and Tuesday off. Then Wednesdays would be really hard on us, so we should take those off too. But then it would be difficult to come in on a Thursday after having Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off...you get the idea...

Hey now, I got through college taking classes only on Tuesdays and Thursdays... I'm willing to do a four day work week, that's twice as much as I did in college. (By the way, it's tricky taking 20 credit hours in two days... you are up for the 8am class and don't get done until the last night class is over)

I don't have anything to add to the discussion. I just really, really like the concentric rectangles.

There's a sick part of me... ok most of me.. that wants to see how far it'll go...

Maybe if it is big enough it will start to move like the optical illusion from another thread....

Return to Top
#215462 - 07/27/04 06:23 PM Re: Sick of Politics?
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe if it is big enough it will start to move like the optical illusion from another thread....

Nothing to add...just like looking at all the pretty boxes!!!

Return to Top
#215463 - 07/27/04 07:07 PM Re: Sick of Politics?
cbu3 Offline
Gold Star
CA
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Not me! I think that the Party Party Platform should be published this way!

Return to Top
#215464 - 07/28/04 12:08 PM Re: Sick of Politics?
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
OK, guys, get a grip!

Return to Top
#215465 - 07/28/04 01:36 PM Re: Sick of Politics?
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Good first Executive Order Maria!

Return to Top
#215466 - 07/29/04 12:31 AM Re: Sick of Politics?
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Wow, if you want some real fun scroll through the last page real quick. wheeeee.

Return to Top
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4