Topic Options
#2156363 - 12/06/17 07:45 PM Resource on using APRWin on Construction to perm l
Darth HMDA, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster

Loc: CA
Hello,

there is a lot of great info in threads on how to do this, but is there a document (or a site) with step by step instructions on how to use APRWin to verify the APR on a Construction to Perm loan (specifically a fixed construction period with an ARM perm phase)? Maybe something that is easier to read than appendix D anyways...

There are a lot of third party resources out there on construction only... but I cant find anything on construction to perm.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

TRID - TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures Rule
#2156364 - 12/06/17 08:00 PM Re: Resource on using APRWin on Construction to perm l [Re: Darth HMDA, CRCM ]
rlcarey Offline
10K Club

Loc: Galveston, TX
Have you tried the help function right in APRWIN? It talks about every field and how to enter the information and has information on how to enter construction/perm loans. The other secret it to always use the calculators to compute the periods and odd days, when you have a C/P loan, it is not intuitive.

If you have any other specific questions, I would be glad to help.

#2156365 - 12/06/17 08:04 PM Re: Resource on using APRWin on Construction to perm l [Re: Darth HMDA, CRCM ]
Darth HMDA, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster

Loc: CA
Thanks Randy. About to give my first crack at it in a year or so. Was asking before I got into it. If I have questions I will definitely reach out. Appreciate it. Have a great night!!