BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2156363 - 12/07/17 12:45 AM Resource on using APRWin on Construction to perm l
JC (Darth HMDA) Offline
Diamond Poster
JC (Darth HMDA)
CA
Hello,

there is a lot of great info in threads on how to do this, but is there a document (or a site) with step by step instructions on how to use APRWin to verify the APR on a Construction to Perm loan (specifically a fixed construction period with an ARM perm phase)? Maybe something that is easier to read than appendix D anyways...

There are a lot of third party resources out there on construction only... but I cant find anything on construction to perm.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Return to Top
TRID - TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures Rule
#2156364 - 12/07/17 01:00 AM Re: Resource on using APRWin on Construction to perm l JC (Darth HMDA)
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Have you tried the help function right in APRWIN? It talks about every field and how to enter the information and has information on how to enter construction/perm loans. The other secret it to always use the calculators to compute the periods and odd days, when you have a C/P loan, it is not intuitive.

If you have any other specific questions, I would be glad to help.

Return to Top
#2156365 - 12/07/17 01:04 AM Re: Resource on using APRWin on Construction to perm l JC (Darth HMDA)
JC (Darth HMDA) Offline
Diamond Poster
JC (Darth HMDA)
CA
Thanks Randy. About to give my first crack at it in a year or so. Was asking before I got into it. If I have questions I will definitely reach out. Appreciate it. Have a great night!!

Return to Top