#215636 - 07/26/04 07:18 PM Re: yo momma
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

Quote:

... the big P ... the Little Devil

I think we get it. Four thousand forty one wasteful posts topped off by 32 completely wasteful posts.

OH NOOOOOOO! Here come the malicious personal attacks post quality and counts, from an anon (talking about a useful post: that was surely enlightening), no less!

You'd better duck Poopzilla, the anons are at it again...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#215637 - 07/26/04 07:26 PM Re: yo momma
Poopzilla Offline
Poopzilla
varies... tha world!
Well, I must admit I am ANON sometimes (usually because I forget to login), and it IS convenient sometimes. I fully understand the people who choose to remain anonymous and respect their decision to remain that way. Now excuse me, my momma ran into the plate glass door again. She's odd like that.

Return to Top
#215638 - 07/26/04 08:12 PM Re: yo momma
jason Offline
100 Club
Almost Heaven
yo momma so fat, her blood type is ragu, thick and chunky style

yo momma teeth so yellow, when she smiles traffic slows down.

yo momma so fat, when she went to the airport they stamped good year on her butt and sent her out to the airfield.

<><

Return to Top
#215639 - 07/26/04 08:14 PM Re: yo momma
COMPLIcated Offline
Diamond Poster
OK
Yo momma had such an ugly baby that she had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you!

Return to Top
#215640 - 07/26/04 08:18 PM Re: yo momma
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Yo mamma so fat, when she's standing on a corner a policeman will come up and say "break up the crowd".

Return to Top
#215641 - 07/26/04 08:57 PM Re: yo momma
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Yo mamma so fat, when she's standing on a corner a policeman will come up and say "break up the crowd".

Return to Top
#215642 - 07/27/04 04:31 PM Re: yo momma
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Quote:

Well, I must admit I am ANON sometimes (usually because I forget to login), and it IS convenient sometimes. I fully understand the people who choose to remain anonymous and respect their decision to remain that way.

You're bigger than I am about it. It seems very Klanish to sling verbal arrows or purport to loftier ideals and yet not show your face while doing it.

Return to Top
#215643 - 07/27/04 05:53 PM Re: yo momma
Poopzilla Offline
Poopzilla
varies... tha world!
You're absolutely correct that some people take the whole Anon spot and utilize it as a verbal weapon of hate or, more often, just to piss people off. I just forget usually or if it's a subject no one really NEEDS to know it's me, like Favorite Recipes, or What did you eat for Dinner? Stuff that's touchy, like Religion, politics the new Star Wars Movie and the Great Pumpkin I make a point to log on, most importantly because then it's a stronger voice than just an anon. You'll find I ignore most flaming anons whilst giving utmost attention and respect to those who are logged in. While I agree everyone has a voice, I always listen more closely if I know who I'm talking to.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2