BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2162027 - 01/26/18 03:39 PM Mortgage Sub- Depository or NonDepository
Norman Paperman Offline
Diamond Poster
Norman Paperman
48.934476, -114.343735
**Edit**

Let's do it this way. In years past I have always submitted my HMDA-LAR (for the mortgage subsidiary) under agency code 3 since that is the primary regulator of the parent company. I'm getting error S025 when I try that now. My vendor told me to change the agency to 7 HUD and that submission seems to work. I am hesitant to simply change the agency code to make it work.

Has anyone else had problems uploading for a mortgage subsidiary? I'm indicating them as a non-depository institution.

Thanks for the help. I'm ready to get this sucker submitted.
Last edited by Norman Paperman; 01/26/18 04:22 PM.

CRCM

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2163190 - 02/05/18 10:30 PM Re: Mortgage Sub- Depository or NonDepository Norman Paperman
Norman Paperman Offline
Diamond Poster
Norman Paperman
48.934476, -114.343735
Well, I guess I'll answer my own question since I figured it out.

Contacting the CFPB helped on this. They had my mortgage sub's regulator flagged as HUD so the system wasn't accepting it when I put it through as FDIC (3). Once they changed it on their end it was a smooth submission.

CRCM

Return to Top

Moderator:  SMQ, CRCM