Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2152627 - 11/08/17 03:03 AM CDD Certifications on FinCEN website
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
Very cleverly hidden (but not so well that one of my Iowa attendees couldn't unearth them) are two Appendix A tools. They are at the bottom of this page and are labeled:

• CDD Certificate (MS Word)

• CDD Certificate PDF Fillable

The Word version would be your starting point for a "self modified" document. The PDF would be perfect if you want to use the vanilla version. Note that the PDF version reflects a completely different physical layout, a clear indication that the information, not the format, is what is required. It also reflects some nuanced improvements; e.g. it does not make the inane suggestion that the beneficial owners can use the address of the business as their own. (That would eliminate the bank's ability to verify the BO's address using a copy of a drivers license.)

I don't know if they have been available for hours or weeks, but they do reflect FinCEN's September modifications. Thanks for putting them up guys! They will be helpful to a lot of people.

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#2152648 - 11/08/17 02:42 PM Re: CDD Certifications on FinCEN website Elwood P. Dowd
Daisy Doodle Offline
Diamond Poster
Southern U.S.
Nice! Thank you Ken.

Return to Top
#2152667 - 11/08/17 03:43 PM Re: CDD Certifications on FinCEN website Elwood P. Dowd
one deer Offline
Any where but work
Thank you!

Return to Top
#2152734 - 11/08/17 07:36 PM Re: CDD Certifications on FinCEN website Elwood P. Dowd
BSAkpo Offline
BSAkpo
US
Thank you for sharing!

Return to Top
#2152741 - 11/08/17 07:57 PM Re: CDD Certifications on FinCEN website Elwood P. Dowd
Sunshine Lady Offline
Platinum Poster
Sunshine Lady
Very Helpful.

Return to Top
#2165115 - 02/19/18 04:21 PM Re: CDD Certifications on FinCEN website Elwood P. Dowd
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
Bump.

People seem to actually be working on this now.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z