Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread Options
#217091 - 07/29/04 02:15 PM Make your own story!
Poopzilla Offline
Poopzilla
varies... tha world!
I've done this in other forums before with hilarious results. What it is, is a continuing story made by the forum users. Each may contribute as much or as little as they like and take the story in any direction they choose. There are no limits to where the story can go or end up. It can be funny, scary, political, all of the above. I'll begin!

It was a dark and stormy night. It was my first night in the old house and I wasn't used to all the noises of the place yet. I picked it up for a steal because legend has it the place is haunted. I know there's no such thing as ghosts, but with all the rain and thunder tonight... I may change my mind.. I'd just locked the place up for the night and settled in front of the large Mahogany fireplace when SUDDENLY.....

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#217092 - 07/29/04 02:17 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I discovered that a poster named Poopzilla does not have much to do of real value, which means that all day is spent in the cooler.

Return to Top
#217093 - 07/29/04 02:22 PM Re: Make your own story!
Poopzilla Offline
Poopzilla
varies... tha world!
You've pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one! I've finished up all my work and I'm waiting through the rest of this week until I get sent out on another trip.

Return to Top
#217094 - 07/29/04 02:38 PM Re: Make your own story!
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
Quote:

I discovered that a poster named Poopzilla does not have much to do of real value, which means that all day is spent in the cooler.

Hey Anon, why don't you take your negativity here please And the good news is you can complain, be rude, negative and you can even remain anonymous. Isn't that great!! You are going to fit right in..

Return to Top
#217095 - 07/29/04 02:56 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

C'mon now - it probably took anon 3 times longer to type his/her post than it did for Poopzilla to type their story, so Mr. Kettle - the pot is calling you black!

Return to Top
#217096 - 07/29/04 03:03 PM Re: Make your own story!
Poopzilla Offline
Poopzilla
varies... tha world!
Hee hee, I really appreciate the comment towards that anon, but I don't give them any thought. Until this forum does away with people being anonymous to flame others it's just a fact of life. Kinda like flys and other small pests, they're easy to ignore.

Return to Top
#217097 - 07/29/04 03:09 PM Re: Make your own story!
jason Offline
100 Club
Almost Heaven
back to the story:

suddenly i heard a strange grumbling noise. i then realized the laxative i had taken earlier was about to take affect. (just when i got comfortable, figures) as i was running to the bathroom...

Return to Top
#217098 - 07/29/04 03:11 PM Re: Make your own story!
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
I slipped on the banana peel I had left on the floor that morning, passed out after hitting my head and when I woke up I discovered.......

Return to Top
#217099 - 07/29/04 03:16 PM Re: Make your own story!
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
Quote:

I slipped on the banana peel I had left on the floor that morning, passed out after hitting my head and when I woke up I discovered.......

I had only passed out for a few seconds, quickly found my footing, desperately threw the bathroom door open and found that there was a ghost sitting on the toilet and all I could say was..

Return to Top
#217100 - 07/29/04 03:20 PM Re: Make your own story!
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Quote:

Quote:

I had only passed out for a few seconds, quickly found my footing, desperately threw the bathroom door open and found that there was a ghost sitting on the toilet and all I could say was..

"Excuse me" Chills were running down my spine. Something else was running down my leg.

Return to Top
#217101 - 07/29/04 03:25 PM Re: Make your own story!
EdOils Offline
Platinum Poster
EdOils
Louisiana
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"Excuse me" Chills were running down my spine. Something else was running down my leg.

As I turned around to head to the other bathroom...

Return to Top
#217102 - 07/29/04 03:27 PM Re: Make your own story!
Poopzilla Offline
Poopzilla
varies... tha world!
The ghost vanished, laughing his head off and said "Looks like you need the toilet more than I do!" I cleaned myself up and went back out to the livingroom only to find...

Return to Top
#217103 - 07/29/04 03:30 PM Re: Make your own story!
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
snorkeling in warm, clear wate...
Quote:

I cleaned myself up and went back out to the livingroom only to find...

That a garden gnome was sitting in front of the mahogany fireplace playing mahjong online - with a strange wispy thing looking over his shoulder.

I....

Return to Top
#217104 - 07/29/04 04:10 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

I cleaned myself up and went back out to the livingroom only to find...

That a garden gnome was sitting in front of the mahogany fireplace playing mahjong online - with a strange wispy thing looking over his shoulder.

I....

grabbed my can of chrome spray paint and quickly chromed the gnome and placed it on the mahogany fireplace. Later that night as I was entertaining a few guests the chrome gnome made for a perfect conversation piece until one of my guests was found stabbed to death in my wife's closet. I quickly called...

Return to Top
#217105 - 07/29/04 04:17 PM Re: Make your own story!
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
Quote:

grabbed my can of chrome spray paint and quickly chromed the gnome and placed it on the mahogany fireplace. Later that night as I was entertaining a few guests the chrome gnome made for a perfect conversation piece until one of my guests was found stabbed to death in my wife's closet. I quickly called...

out to the ghost who was still laughing at me in the bathroom where I had left him earlier. I told him what had recently happened and asked it for advice. The ghost said that I should...

Return to Top
#217106 - 07/29/04 04:32 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

The ghost said I should summon the...

Return to Top
#217107 - 07/29/04 04:32 PM Re: Make your own story!
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Quote:

out to the ghost who was still laughing at me in the bathroom where I had left him earlier. I told him what had recently happened and asked it for advice. The ghost said that I should...

call Ray Lewis in Baltimore as quickly as possible and get him there to be a witness. After all, we all know he "didn't see nuttin", and that we can count on him again.

The important thing to remember in times of crisis like these is....
Last edited by Michael_P; 07/29/04 04:36 PM.
Return to Top
#217108 - 07/29/04 04:55 PM Re: Make your own story!
Poopzilla Offline
Poopzilla
varies... tha world!
...the only thing we have to fear is, fear itself. With tat in mind I ran upsatairs only to find out...

Return to Top
#217109 - 07/29/04 05:08 PM Re: Make your own story!
EdOils Offline
Platinum Poster
EdOils
Louisiana
that the ghost was actually my brother who died last year. He loved to quote dead presidents. I remember the other quote that he loved. It was...

Return to Top
#217110 - 07/29/04 05:12 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

"I am not a Crook"

Return to Top
#217111 - 07/29/04 05:13 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

He also liked to quote 'I did not have sexual relations with that girl'

Return to Top
#217112 - 07/29/04 05:15 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

But just like the people who said those quotes, he lied alot. As I approched him he looked at me and....

Return to Top
#217113 - 07/29/04 05:19 PM Re: Make your own story!
EdOils Offline
Platinum Poster
EdOils
Louisiana
said that there is something he wished he would have told me when he was alive. It was...

Return to Top
#217114 - 07/29/04 05:22 PM Re: Make your own story!
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Mama always liked me better! She gave me the key to her lock box filled with....

Return to Top
#217115 - 07/29/04 05:23 PM Re: Make your own story!
Poopzilla Offline
Poopzilla
varies... tha world!
...Did I ever tell you you're my hearo? You're everything I wish I could be... I can fly higher than an eagle (really!) but....

Return to Top
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8