Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread Options
#217141 - 07/29/04 07:44 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

the door to the basement slammed shut behind me. I decided there was no other way to go but down. I looked desperately for a light, a match, a glow stick, but couldn't find one. With each step I took, the wooden staircase squeaked. SQEEEEEEAAKE!!!!!!!! When I finally reach the basement floor I realized I was standing on top of a ........

Gaint pile of poo-poo! It seems that the Chrome Knome had suddenly come to life and had caught my stomach bug. As we all know that Chrome Knome poo-poo is the worst oof worst...we alll passed out immediately. Once we awoke we realized that...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#217142 - 07/29/04 07:48 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

We were all under the spell of the Chrome Knome. All the neighborhood missing children were spellbound also. Our only hope was to...

Return to Top
#217143 - 07/29/04 07:50 PM Re: Make your own story!
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
somehow try to repair the deplorable and doomed, ill-fated and shattered existence that we had.....

Return to Top
#217144 - 07/29/04 07:52 PM Re: Make your own story!
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

human leg bone! Who could it belong to I thought? I reached over to the light, turned it on and discovered....

that the bone was not only a human leg bone but the whole skeleton was scattered all around the cold damp basement floor. I thought to myself....

how did the elephant man's bones get in here? Thinking that a maniacal Michael Jackson was loose in the neighborhood, I......

Started singing very loudly....Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl....all while doing the moonwalk hoping he wouldn't come after me. I no sooner did that when I felt....

Return to Top
#217145 - 07/29/04 07:54 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

poo in unisome to overcome the gnome's poo!!!

Return to Top
#217146 - 07/29/04 07:57 PM Re: Make your own story!
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

human leg bone! Who could it belong to I thought? I reached over to the light, turned it on and discovered....

that the bone was not only a human leg bone but the whole skeleton was scattered all around the cold damp basement floor. I thought to myself....

how did the elephant man's bones get in here? Thinking that a maniacal Michael Jackson was loose in the neighborhood, I......

Started singing very loudly....Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl....all while doing the moonwalk hoping he wouldn't come after me. I no sooner did that when I felt....

A large cold hand grab my shoulder...

Return to Top
#217147 - 07/29/04 07:57 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

His pet chimpanzee Bubbles grab me around the neck. Knowing that monkeys like to fling poo, I.....

Return to Top
#217148 - 07/29/04 08:01 PM Re: Make your own story!
EdOils Offline
Platinum Poster
EdOils
Louisiana
Quote:

A large cold hand grab my shoulder...

The hand was from one of my dinner guests, a bank examiner I was trying to win over. He said...

Return to Top
#217149 - 07/29/04 08:03 PM Re: Make your own story!
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Why on earth are you moon walking and singing old MJ songs? If you're really afraid, you should.....

Return to Top
#217150 - 07/29/04 08:03 PM Re: Make your own story!
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
Come on - I found a kerchief, a slinky, a candle, and a OUIJA board! Let's .....

Return to Top
#217151 - 07/29/04 08:04 PM Re: Make your own story!
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

the sudden urge to run. I was running. Running so fast up the stairs, two at a time, out of breath. No, it couldn't be, I kept telling myself to calm down but I couldn't. I finally stopped running and when I looked up....

Return to Top
#217152 - 07/29/04 08:06 PM Re: Make your own story!
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

the sudden urge to run. I was running. Running so fast up the stairs, two at a time, out of breath. No, it couldn't be, I kept telling myself to calm down but I couldn't. I finally stopped running and when I looked up....

and thought, OH NO! It's not just Michael, the whole clan is here, Tito, Randy, Marlon, Latoya, this can't be happening. I'm in Jackson hell. I blinked, thinking it was a dream, blinked again, they were still there. I then....

Return to Top
#217153 - 07/29/04 08:08 PM Re: Make your own story!
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

and thought, OH NO! It's not just Michael, the whole clan is here, Tito, Randy, Marlon, Latoya, this can't be happening. I'm in Jackson hell. I blinked, thinking it was a dream, blinked again, they were still there. I then....

asked, "Where's Janet?"

Return to Top
#217154 - 07/29/04 08:09 PM Re: Make your own story!
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen

started thinking about the skeleton in the basement. Did it belong to a member of the Jackson family that I wasn't aware of? Who could it be? I started to ......

Return to Top
#217155 - 07/29/04 08:20 PM Re: Make your own story!
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

asked, "Where's Janet?"

Then I remembered, she's probably with Timberlake, wearing hear "chrome stars" and taking it off for America. Then i thought, enough about the Jackson clan, I still need to figure out where that loud noise is coming from. I decided to check the backyard, taking my flashlight I headed towards the back door only to see....

Return to Top
#217156 - 07/29/04 08:27 PM Re: Make your own story!
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
I must say that brought tears of laughter to my eyes.

But, what's up with all of the "poop" references? Poopzilla, would you care to comment?

Return to Top
#217157 - 07/29/04 08:42 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Janet melting down the gaint Chrome Knome to make more Chrome stars for next year's Super Bowl game!

Return to Top
#217158 - 07/29/04 08:46 PM Re: Make your own story!
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

Janet melting down the gaint Chrome Knome to make more Chrome stars for next year's Super Bowl game!

That was a good one, LMAO!!

Return to Top
#217159 - 07/29/04 08:55 PM Re: Make your own story!
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
Quote:

All of the sudden it started raining and thundering and lightening. Oh no, Janet is going to get electrocuted if I don't help. What should I do? Help her out or run the other way. Bolts of lightening were coming out of the sky all around me when all of the sudden....

Return to Top
#217160 - 07/29/04 08:57 PM Re: Make your own story!
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

Quote:

All of the sudden it started raining and thundering and lightening. Oh no, Janet is going to get electrocuted if I don't help. What should I do? Help her out or run the other way. Bolts of lightening were coming out of the sky all around me when all of the sudden....

Denny Terrio, the host of Dance Fever came out of the sky and was looking for contestants for a revival of the show. I'll do it I said! He said great, I'll pair you up with....

Return to Top
#217161 - 07/29/04 09:13 PM Re: Make your own story!
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
snorkeling in warm, clear wate...
Quote:

Denny Terrio, the host of Dance Fever came out of the sky and was looking for contestants for a revival of the show. I'll do it I said! He said great, I'll pair you up with....

The Chrome Gnome who finally rampaged himself out of all of that chrome paint in the downpour, poured everyone a round of drinks, and said "PARTY PARTY - VOTE FOR MARIA'S CAT!" before sitting down in a puddle and...

Return to Top
#217162 - 07/29/04 09:21 PM Re: Make your own story!
EdOils Offline
Platinum Poster
EdOils
Louisiana
Said, "Hey, Joe! Where ya going with that gun in your hand."

Return to Top
#217163 - 07/29/04 10:04 PM Re: Make your own story!
TrueBlueBanker Offline
Platinum Poster
TrueBlueBanker
Midlands SC
and then the no more chrome knome grabbed the gun from Joe and fired off two shots striking the running Janet in her Chrome starred chest. As she lay grasping her finals breaths I heard someone say...

Return to Top
#217164 - 07/29/04 10:32 PM Re: Make your own story!
Princess Leia Offline
Diamond Poster
Alderaan
Quote:

and then the no more chrome knome grabbed the gun from Joe and fired off two shots striking the running Janet in her Chrome starred chest. As she lay grasping her finals breaths I heard someone say...

"Luke . . . I am your Father" I turned around and standing there were ...

Return to Top
#217165 - 07/29/04 11:15 PM Re: Make your own story!
Alien Offline
Platinum Poster
Mexifornia
Homer and Marge....so

Return to Top
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8