Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread Options
#217216 - 07/30/04 08:27 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

they discovered that cats were made or the same stuff, so they took the cats and

created what is now called "Catty Worms". Yes, these worms are mainly female, vibrant multi colored and quite catty. The male species was not happy about this and soon they started ........

to eat the female cats, but

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#217217 - 07/30/04 08:29 PM Re: Make your own story!
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

they discovered that cats were made or the same stuff, so they took the cats and

created what is now called "Catty Worms". Yes, these worms are mainly female, vibrant multi colored and quite catty. The male species was not happy about this and soon they started ........

to eat the female cats, but

since the entirety of the chinese race seemed to have been caught up in the meteor strikes devestating path, noone knew a good receipe for cat, so they had to go back to square one when some old lady said "Where's the Beef?!". The good news is that somehow every

Return to Top
#217218 - 07/30/04 08:29 PM Re: Make your own story!
TTC Queen Offline
Diamond Poster
Oklahoma
Oh-oh-oh-oh...Everybody was Cat Food fighting, those cats were fast as lightning . . . . . .

Return to Top
#217219 - 07/30/04 08:47 PM Re: Make your own story!
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
Yes, fast but this had all been a dream as it as still a a dark and stormy night as I sat alone in the innermost chamber of my mansion. I could hear the grumble of distant thunder, then a creaking sound outside the door, as one of my bodyguards shuffled down the hallway.

The mansion was hundreds of years old, and a score of madmen had lived here before me. Their pain and rage had been absorbed by the walls, and no amount of new paint could conceal the smell of decay.

I was alone. My only child had been sent off to a distant land. My wife was a pale wraith who haunted the stairways at night. Lately, I had heard rumors of a ghoul wandering though the countryside, drooling and gibbering as he feasted on the companions of my youth. Only I could break this spell. Only I could reach out to someone whose blood was still red and warm. I rang the bell, and she appeared in an instant.

“Monica?” I whispered.

Return to Top
#217220 - 07/30/04 08:48 PM Re: Make your own story!
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Yes, fast but this had all been a dream as it as still a a dark and stormy night as I sat alone in the innermost chamber of my mansion. I could hear the grumble of distant thunder, then a creaking sound outside the door, as one of my bodyguards shuffled down the hallway.

The mansion was hundreds of years old, and a score of madmen had lived here before me. Their pain and rage had been absorbed by the walls, and no amount of new paint could conceal the smell of decay.

I was alone. My only child had been sent off to a distant land. My wife was a pale wraith who haunted the stairways at night. Lately, I had heard rumors of a ghoul wandering though the countryside, drooling and gibbering as he feasted on the companions of my youth. Only I could break this spell. Only I could reach out to someone whose blood was still red and warm. I rang the bell, and she appeared in an instant.

“Monica?” I whispered.

Monica? Monica Lewinsky? What are you doing here?

Return to Top
#217221 - 07/30/04 09:20 PM Re: Make your own story!
cbu3 Offline
Gold Star
CA
Quote:

"Monica?” I whispered.

She replied "I'm looking for my blue polka dot dress . . . I'm not sure where I left it. . . "

Return to Top
#217222 - 07/30/04 09:31 PM Re: Make your own story!
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Quote:

Quote:

"Monica?” I whispered.

She replied "I'm looking for my blue polka dot dress . . . I'm not sure where I left it. . . "

Could I check in the closet. The closet in that oval shaped room we used to spend so much time in. Don't you remember. The desk, the cigars and how I would scream out your name. That was then and this is now and yes, I am back. Be careful because....

Return to Top
#217223 - 07/30/04 09:34 PM Re: Make your own story!
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"Monica?” I whispered.

Could I check in the closet. The closet in that oval shaped room we used to spend so much time in. Don't you remember. The desk, the cigars and how I would scream out your name. That was then and this is now and yes, I am back. Be careful because....

Here we go again into the political realm. But not to worry, it was Friday and the whole gang went to the bar and had a gay o' time, even Fred and Wilma were there.

Return to Top
#217224 - 07/30/04 09:35 PM Re: Make your own story!
TrueBlueBanker Offline
Platinum Poster
TrueBlueBanker
Midlands SC
But....it really wasn't the Monica since this is not a political thread. It was Monica the long lost sister of my dearly departed Lisa. Had I found my true love again or would my heart be torn to bits all over again. I reach out and grabbed her...

Return to Top
#217225 - 07/30/04 09:45 PM Re: Make your own story!
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"Monica?” I whispered.

someone may hear us and besides, I think the dress really needed to go to the cleaners, because as I recall

Return to Top
#217226 - 07/30/04 09:47 PM Re: Make your own story!
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

But....it really wasn't the Monica since this is not a political thread. It was Monica the long lost sister of my dearly departed Lisa. Had I found my true love again or would my heart be torn to bits all over again. I reach out and grabbed her...

But there was nothing there. It was just my imagination, running away with me.

Return to Top
#217227 - 07/30/04 10:02 PM Re: Make your own story!
TrueBlueBanker Offline
Platinum Poster
TrueBlueBanker
Midlands SC
and I thought to myself that I shouldn't give in to such Temptations. My imagination kept running and running and I realized all along it was that damn...

Return to Top
#217228 - 07/30/04 10:05 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Then I realized it was Monica Lewinsky. The next thing I knew, slick Willy appeared and asked “are we really alone”

Return to Top
#217229 - 07/30/04 10:31 PM Re: Make your own story!
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
But it really wasn't Monica, but Lorena Bobbit in disguise. He whipped out his staff, she whipped out her knife, and proceeded to make a new Ginsu commercial on his presidential ...

Return to Top
#217230 - 08/02/04 05:41 AM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had tripped over the extension cord and the "poop" really did hit the fan!

Return to Top
#217231 - 08/04/04 10:49 PM Re: Make your own story!
TrueBlueBanker Offline
Platinum Poster
TrueBlueBanker
Midlands SC
No poo-poo is any match for the gaint chrome knome. Take that...poo and that and that! No more poo-poo. I notice all of the toilet paper was gone. I reached for the bathroon light and that is when I saw it...it was the whispsy creature that had plaqued my childhood. I turned to run...

Return to Top
#217232 - 08/04/04 11:03 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

And was cornered by the party party. I was in shock, I had always just thought they were a myth. But here I was standing face to face with...

Return to Top
#217233 - 08/05/04 12:58 AM Re: Make your own story!
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
The ompa Loompa men!

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#217234 - 08/05/04 02:21 AM Re: Make your own story!
TrueBlueBanker Offline
Platinum Poster
TrueBlueBanker
Midlands SC
Quote:

The ompa Loompa men!

All right now...let's say it again...the ompa Loompa men!!

My mind quickly adjusted and I thought to myself. Who the hell are the ompa Loompa men. Must be someone really famous. I reached for my pen to get an autograph and was surprized to see that....

Return to Top
#217235 - 08/05/04 12:19 PM Re: Make your own story!
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
The party party were having a party.

Return to Top
#217236 - 08/05/04 12:58 PM Re: Make your own story!
chocolate Offline
100 Club
Wisconsin
All parties must have music and dancing, so I rushed to the stereo and slipped in my favorite CD featuring the music and sounds of...

Return to Top
#217237 - 08/05/04 01:16 PM Re: Make your own story!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rap Brothers 5 featuring the Gaint Chrome Knome and all of a sudden everybody was Kung-Fu fighting these guys were as fast as lightning...There was...

Return to Top
#217238 - 08/05/04 01:39 PM Re: Make your own story!
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Rap Brothers 5 featuring the Gaint Chrome Knome and all of a sudden everybody was Kung-Fu fighting these guys were as fast as lightning...There was...

a meteor that came right through the roof and smashed the poor Chrome Knome. And there was much rejoicing, because

Return to Top
#217239 - 08/05/04 01:41 PM Re: Make your own story!
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
nobody liked rap music.

Return to Top
#217240 - 08/05/04 01:51 PM Re: Make your own story!
chocolate Offline
100 Club
Wisconsin
Nobody liked rap dancing...except Little Devil's cat who continued to body surf across the dance hall until it bumped into...

Return to Top
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8