Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2172443 - 04/06/18 11:22 PM Employee pulled her own credit report
AZloan Offline
Gold Star
I am not sure what we can do now but just wanted to see what others think. I hired a loan assistant recently and she was given financial ticklers to take care of (requesting tax returns and etc) One of the tickler happened to be "credit report update" and she decided to explore on her own and learn how to pull credit before I gave her the training and she pulled credit report on herself to test it out. I was doing audits on all the credits we pulled and just found out about it. Again, it is probably something that is done and can't do anything about situation, but is there something I should be worried about and something I need to do?

Thank you all!

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#2172446 - 04/07/18 11:30 AM Re: Employee pulled her own credit report AZloan
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
You mean besides making sure new employees go through all regulatory training before sitting at a desk and being given access to certain systems??

Can't think of a thing smile

Return to Top
#2172461 - 04/09/18 12:39 PM Re: Employee pulled her own credit report AZloan
Tracey, CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Gorham, ME
Make her pay for the credit report.

Return to Top
#2172587 - 04/09/18 06:46 PM Re: Employee pulled her own credit report AZloan
AZloan Offline
Gold Star
I know. It is partially my fault. I didn't prevent it well by making sure she was given only something she was trained on which was sending out requests for financials. A lesson learned.

Thank you all!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z