Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2172107 - 04/05/18 04:52 PM TOTAL Scorecard Result Question
C5nonmortgagebank Offline
Based on the language in the rule if we have an FHA loan that is run with DU or LP but utilizing TOTAL Scorecard I believe the rule indicates we should report TOTAL Scorecard as the AUS used. My question has to do with the result that we will report. According to the filing instructions and HMDA reference guide published by the CFPB if we indicate FHA Total Scorecard we should use Code 8 or 13 for the result. Code 8 is Accept and code 13 is refer. When TOTAL Scorecard is run through DU these are not valid values. There is a quality edit for this as well.

I am just wondering if you run DU utilizing TOTAL Scorecard are people reporting Accept rather than Approve/Eligible or Refer rather than Refer/Eligible?

I think the same question would come up if the result was Approve/Ineligible or Refer/Ineligible.

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2172770 - 04/10/18 04:48 PM Re: TOTAL Scorecard Result Question C5nonmortgagebank
C5nonmortgagebank Offline
Bumb......just thought I would put this back up. Is everyone not sure or is my question just that dumb smile?

Return to Top
#2172813 - 04/10/18 06:36 PM Re: TOTAL Scorecard Result Question C5nonmortgagebank
Island Dreaming Offline
100 Club
midwest
You can drill down into the total scorecard section of du to get the accept or refer finding. I researched this but don't know the logistics as I'm not a processor or underwriter.

Return to Top