I received a new Agreement from the IL Dept of Healthcare and Family Services in regards to data exchange for the purpose of tracking down past due child support obligations. My question is about the "cost reimbursement". We have been providing them with any data matches, but to my knowledge haven't been given any reimbursement per the old agreement. It says "the agency will reimburse the institution in an amount not to exceed the lesser of (a) Institution's actual cost for performing the data exchange required by this agreement, or (b) the schedule of costs set forth in Exhibit C." Exhibit C gives us the option to waive the fee or says we will charge a reasonable amount that doesn't exceed our cost. It doesn't give any "acceptable" suggested fees.

So..... how do you calculate the cost? I'm thinking I just pull a number out of thin air like $25. Seriously, how do you determine the amount of manpower and computer cost it takes to process this quarterly?
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters" Colossians 3:23