Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2178948 - 05/21/18 05:19 PM Manufactured Home Community
crcmnot Offline
Gold Star
We have been non-HMDA reportable for a couple of years so trying to keep up with all of the nuances of the regulation can be a little challenging at times and I am doing some prep-work for my HMDA tracking log. We will be originating a commercial loan secured by a mobile home park and after consummation, the mobile homes will be removed. I do not know how many individual mobile homes are in the park yet but I understand that if it is 4 or less they are considered individual dwellings; 5 or more it is considered multifamily.

Is there only 1 LAR entry for this loan regardless if there are 4 or less or 5 or more mobile homes?
Would the' # of units' data point be '4' if there are 4 mobile homes and '# of units' be '1' if it is 5 or more?

I am trying to determine if I will be over the 24 loans for the HMDA reporting exemption and hoping that regardless of how many mobile homes there are there is still only 1 LAR entry.

Thank you!

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2178949 - 05/21/18 05:26 PM Re: Manufactured Home Community crcmnot
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
You report how many pads there are, regardless of if any MH's exist or not. If it's more than 4 you also report how many [probably not any] are Affordable housing units.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#2178950 - 05/21/18 05:26 PM Re: Manufactured Home Community crcmnot
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
and yes, it's one entry

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#2178951 - 05/21/18 05:27 PM Re: Manufactured Home Community RR Joker
crcmnot Offline
Gold Star
Phew - that was good news. Thank you RR!

Return to Top