Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2181961 - 06/15/18 05:09 PM "Comparable Loan" APOR for Construction-Permanent
GTS333 Offline
Gold Star
I didn't see an answer to this specific question in the existing HMDA threads, so I'll pose it now in hopes someone has a good citation I've missed to answer this question.

For a HMDA reportable construction-permanent loan (one that automatically converts from the construction to permanent phase), is the "comparable transaction" we use for rate spread purposes (1003.4(a)(25)) a transaction that includes the both the construction and permanent phase, or is it just the permanent phase? Obviously one is longer period than the other, but I can't seem to find anything that says which to use specifically for rate spread.

Thank you.

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2182019 - 06/15/18 10:06 PM Re: "Comparable Loan" APOR for Construction-Permanent GTS333
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
There is no carve out for a one-time close - the loan term is the loan term.

Return to Top
#2182053 - 06/18/18 02:22 PM Re: "Comparable Loan" APOR for Construction-Permanent GTS333
GTS333 Offline
Gold Star
Thanks rlcarey. That' s where I came to on the issue as well, though I was curious if I had just missed something.

Return to Top