Thread Options
#2186172 - 07/19/18 09:01 PM Loan to Housing Trust as CD loan?
Lori01 Offline
100 Club
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 138
We are doing a loan to a non-profit housing trust who is purchasing a single family home that they intend to resell into an affordable housing program. The Call Report code is 1C2A but it is not HMDA reportable since no one will be living in the property until it is resold.

Since it's not reported as a small business loan or a HMDA loan, can I report it as a CD loan? It's for less than $1,000,000.

Return to Top
#2186245 - 07/20/18 03:09 PM Re: Loan to Housing Trust as CD loan? Lori01
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 34,318
under the Lone Star
My vote is not worth a lot, but I vote "yes". What about the NAICS code ? Sorry if I got that acronym wrong.
Societies that do not find work in and of itself "pleasing to God and requisite to Man," tend to be highly corrupt.

Return to Top