Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2188435 - 08/08/18 05:15 PM CFPB Disclosure Reports - Print All?
ljones9 Offline
New Poster
The CFPB published the 2017 HMDA Disclosure and Aggregate reports this week. Has anyone figured out if we are able to print all of our Disclosure reports at one time, or do you really have to select then print EVERY SINGLE report for EACH MSA? I can only find the latter. Please say it isn't so.

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2188437 - 08/08/18 05:20 PM Re: CFPB Disclosure Reports - Print All? ljones9
Sunshine Lady Offline
Platinum Poster
Sunshine Lady
Question and maybe I misunderstood the changes and If I did I am sure someone will correct me, but why are you printing them? I thought the customer could go directly to the CFPB website and pull whatever information they wanted. Are you pulling for your own files?

Return to Top
#2188438 - 08/08/18 05:31 PM Re: CFPB Disclosure Reports - Print All? Sunshine Lady
ljones9 Offline
New Poster
Maybe I'm missing something - trying to satisfy 1003.5(b) below. Maybe this is just referring to our branch signage already in place . . .

(b) Disclosure statement. (1) The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) will make available a disclosure statement based on the data each financial institution submits for the preceding calendar year pursuant to paragraph (a) of this section.

(2) No later than three business days after receiving notice from the FFIEC that a financial institution's disclosure statement is available, the financial institution shall make available to the public upon request at its home office, and each branch office physically located in each MSA and each MD, a written notice that clearly conveys that the institution's disclosure statement may be obtained on the Bureau's Web site at www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda.

Return to Top
#2188440 - 08/08/18 05:35 PM Re: CFPB Disclosure Reports - Print All? ljones9
Sunshine Lady Offline
Platinum Poster
Sunshine Lady
Yes, you just have to have the notice in your lobby for the customers to get the webpage, but we are not printing anything out. We used to and made it part of our public file, but we not longer do that.

Return to Top
#2188456 - 08/08/18 07:03 PM Re: CFPB Disclosure Reports - Print All? ljones9
ljones9 Offline
New Poster
That's a relief! Thanks for the info.

Return to Top

Moderator:  SMQ, CRCM