Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2188724 - 08/10/18 04:39 PM Mobile Home Park without an address
Likes to Comply Offline
Diamond Poster
In the mountains
We have a mobile home park to report for HMDA but the property does not have an official street address. 911 confirmed that they have no base address for the mobile home park. The Deed of Trust has a description of the property being located at Travis Way and Rankin Road, with the City and State. The appraisal states 2 parcels Travis Way, City and State.

Should we report Travis Way with the city, state and zip since we at least know that, or report NA since there isn't a official registered address?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Likes to Comply; 08/10/18 04:42 PM.

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2188731 - 08/10/18 05:10 PM Re: Mobile Home Park without an address Likes to Comply
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
2018 GIR

Enter “NA” in each of the property address fields for:
 Covered loans or applications if the property address of the property securing the covered loan is not known (e.g., the property did not have a property address at closing, or the property address was not provided to the institution before the application was denied, withdrawn, or closed for incompleteness), Comment 4(a)(9)(i)-3;
 Covered loans or applications if a site of a manufactured home has not been identified, Comment 4(a)(9)-5

Return to Top
#2188774 - 08/10/18 07:19 PM Re: Mobile Home Park without an address Likes to Comply
Likes to Comply Offline
Diamond Poster
In the mountains
Even though all we don't know is the street number because none has been assigned?

Return to Top
#2188807 - 08/10/18 09:28 PM Re: Mobile Home Park without an address Likes to Comply
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
You have a property location but it does not appear you have a property address.

Return to Top