Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2204932 - 02/04/19 03:52 PM Action Taken Date - Email sent to LO on Saturday
Likes to Comply Offline
Diamond Poster
In the mountains
We are not open for business on a Saturday. We have a HMDA reportable withdrawal where the applicant sent an email to the LO on a Saturday withdrawing the loan application. Is the action taken date the Saturday or would it be considered on the Monday (the first business day)?

Thanks in advance.

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2204938 - 02/04/19 04:06 PM Re: Action Taken Date - Email sent to LO on Saturday Likes to Comply
Adam Witmer Offline
Power Poster
3. Action taken date—application withdrawn. For applications withdrawn, the financial institution may report the date the express withdrawal was received or the date shown on the notification form in the case of a written withdrawal.

All statements are my opinion, not those of my employer, and should not be taken as legal advice.
www.compliancecohort.com

Return to Top
#2204941 - 02/04/19 04:06 PM Re: Action Taken Date - Email sent to LO on Saturday Likes to Comply
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
Your choice.

3. Action taken date—application withdrawn. For applications withdrawn, the financial institution may report the date the express withdrawal was received or the date shown on the notification form in the case of a written withdrawal.

Return to Top