Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2209862 - 03/29/19 02:20 PM Annual disclosure for non-Visa debit transactions
Karen B. Offline
100 Club
Historically we have sent a Non-Visa Debit Card Transactions disclosure annually to our customers.

The disclosure begins, "We allow non-Visa debit transaction processing. This means you may use your Visa debit card on a PIN-Debit Network without using a PIN. (Visa Rules generally define “PIN Debit Network” as a non-Visa debit network that typically authenticates transactions by use of a personal identification number, or “PIN,” but that is not generally known for having a card program.)"

Are we still required to send this each year? If so, where, specifically, would I find a description of this requirement? We are an OCC-regulated bank. Thank you.

Return to Top
Deposits and Payments
#2209879 - 03/29/19 04:18 PM Re: Annual disclosure for non-Visa debit transactions Karen B.
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
The Visa Core Rules and Visa Product and Services Rules were updated effective February 1, 2018 and removed the "annual or more frequent basis thereafter" requirement from Section 7.1.1.4.

Return to Top
#2209883 - 03/29/19 04:47 PM Re: Annual disclosure for non-Visa debit transactions Karen B.
Karen B. Offline
100 Club
Thank you!

Return to Top

Moderator:  John Burnett