Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2211647 - 04/19/19 04:19 PM Address Known...But Not.
Tater Offline
Platinum Poster
Missouri
A reportable application for construction and permanent financing of a dwelling. The application is denied.

We know the exact location of the proposed construction and have determined the application to be covered to the point that reporting is required.

HOWEVER, the tract where the dwelling would have been built does not have a subdivided street address as of the action taken date. So do we do "NA" in the street address? Or how do we complete that field? Didn't see anything to cover the situation on CFPB website or in searching the forums.

Thank you.

Loan Review, HMDA, ALLL

Opinions are my own and do not reflect any others

Return to Top
HMDA

HMDA Academy
#2211666 - 04/19/19 05:38 PM Re: Address Known...But Not. Tater
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
From page 5 of the Reportable HMDA Data: A Regulatory and Reporting Overview Reference Chart for
HMDA Data Collected in 2019a

(12) Property Address
§ 1003.4(a)(9)(i),
Comments 4(a)(9)-1 through -5 and 4(a)(9)(i)-1 through -3

Address of the property securing the loan (or proposed to secure a loan)
STREET ADDRESS. Enter the street address of the property as one (1) data field. U.S. Postal Service Publication 28, Subsections 231–239, can be used as a guide for formatting the street address to help improve geocoding accuracy. Address components include, as applicable, the following individual items:
 Primary Address Number
 Predirectional
 Street Name
 Prefix

Enter “NA” in each of the property address fields for:
 Covered loans or applications if the property address of the property securing the covered loan is not known (e.g., the property did not have a property address at closing, or the property address was not provided to the institution before the application was denied, withdrawn, or closed for incompleteness), Comment 4(a)(9)(i)-3;

Return to Top