Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2213795 - 05/16/19 05:09 PM How do you determine when suspension is lifted
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Back in early May the BO Daily Compliance Briefing reported that Tulsa, Oklahoma is scheduled for suspension on May 2nd from the NFIP for noncompliance with the floodplain management requirements of the program. Today we are notified that OKC is in that same category. Can anyone tell me where to look/watch to see if and when that suspension has been lifted. I've Googled and research the NFIP site an don't find a flashing sign that says TULSA'S SUSPENSION HAS BEEN LIFTED

Return to Top
Flood Compliance
#2213797 - 05/16/19 05:15 PM Re: How do you determine when suspension is lifted HRH Okie Banker
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX

Return to Top
#2213799 - 05/16/19 05:32 PM Re: How do you determine when suspension is lifted HRH Okie Banker
Island Dreaming Offline
100 Club
midwest
HRH - I contacted FEMA several years ago to ask the same question. The response was the only way to know for sure is to reference the book rlcarey provided the link to above as it is updated daily with current information. They don't publish a suspension lifted list.

Return to Top
#2213802 - 05/16/19 05:36 PM Re: How do you determine when suspension is lifted HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Thanks. I did see that "book", during my research today, and I look through it but just wasn't sure. It shows an "updated" date of today but didn't reflect the suspensions taking place as of today so I questioned myself. Now I know it will my reference.

Return to Top