Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread Options
#2215048 - 06/05/19 07:13 PM Re: What fashion objects/styles should be outlawed? P*Q
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Originally Posted By P*Q
https://www.romphim.com/

You've been warned.....laugh
eek

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2215058 - 06/05/19 08:27 PM Re: What fashion objects/styles should be outlawed? Anonymous
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
I should not have clicked on the link.

Return to Top
#2215142 - 06/06/19 04:37 PM Re: What fashion objects/styles should be outlawed? Retired DQ
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
Originally Posted By DeeQ
Originally Posted By P*Q
https://www.romphim.com/

You've been warned.....laugh
eek

What the...??? Can manspreading (as a fashion statement) be included on this list?

Return to Top
#2215145 - 06/06/19 04:42 PM Re: What fashion objects/styles should be outlawed? Anonymous
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Just add the manbun to the dude wearing a romp! laugh

Return to Top
#2215195 - 06/06/19 09:47 PM Re: What fashion objects/styles should be outlawed? Anonymous
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
I've seen so many things at the airport these last couple of days that should be banned !
1. Men's naked butts because they have the lowriders and either no undies or very loosely fitting undies that ride down with the pants. Trust me - every man's butt is not something that the rest of us should be subjected to!
2. girls who might as well walk thru the airport naked - shirts so sheer with no bra, so many holes in their jeans they might as well not wear any, short shorts so short and thin you can tell there is nothing underneath, shirts so low cut it's amazing that anything can stay in and they don't always remain contained.....
3. clothing so tight fitting they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination - either men or women.
4. ye old socks with sandals - especially white socks. just say no. if your feet are cold - wear appropriate shoes.

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#2215234 - 06/07/19 03:50 PM Re: What fashion objects/styles should be outlawed? Anonymous
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
The super-tight fitted suits (with or without a bow-tie), pants short enough to see their socks and skinny, shiny shoes that seems to be popular with younger men right now. Every time I see one it makes me think of Pee-Wee Herman.

Return to Top
#2215244 - 06/07/19 04:26 PM Re: What fashion objects/styles should be outlawed? RR Becca
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Originally Posted By RR Becca
The super-tight fitted suits (with or without a bow-tie), pants short enough to see their socks and skinny, shiny shoes that seems to be popular with younger men right now. Every time I see one it makes me think of Pee-Wee Herman.

what do you have against peewee?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw

Return to Top
#2215245 - 06/07/19 04:33 PM Re: What fashion objects/styles should be outlawed? RR Becca
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
Originally Posted By RR Becca

"Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Hiney Ho!"

Return to Top
#2215610 - 06/12/19 08:36 PM Re: What fashion objects/styles should be outlawed? Anonymous
crcmnot Offline
Gold Star
After reviewing the 'outlawed' apparel I conclude that here is nothing left to wear.............lets all go naked!

Return to Top
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6