Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2221003 - 09/05/19 03:52 PM Employment Advertising
burkemi Offline
Platinum Poster
This is a new one on me. I apologize in advance for a lengthy post, but any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

A local college sends "employment information" to recent graduates. It's a booklet that contains a generalized concept of several businesses in the area. We want to include a page as well. HR has supplied the following:

"Bank," with assets of $x.x billion, is headquartered in Town, Kentucky and has 70 banking locations across eastern, northeastern, central, and south central Kentucky, six banking locations in southern West Virginia, three banking locations in northeastern Tennessee, four trust offices across Kentucky, and one trust office in Tennessee.

As one of Kentucky’s leading financial institutions, "Bank" and "Bank" Investment Company are looking for graduating seniors who want a rewarding career in the financial services industry.

Some of our positions include:
Management Trainee Program
Internal Audit
Wealth and Trust Management
Information Technology
Credit Analysis
Accounting

We offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental and vision; life insurance; paid holiday, and a 401-K and ESOP.
Visit our website, www. bankname .com to learn more about our open positions.

I feel like more information is needed. Should a statement about assistance with applying be included? Equal employment opportunity? Since the Bank's name and logo will be visible will the FDIC stamp be required? Equal Housing? Any other pitfalls to consider?
Last edited by burkemi; 09/05/19 03:53 PM. Reason: took out the hyperlink

Return to Top
Marketing
#2221010 - 09/05/19 04:43 PM Re: Employment Advertising burkemi
JC (Darth HMDA) Offline
Diamond Poster
JC (Darth HMDA)
CA
Im not an HR person. Personally I include Member FDIC on everything. Youll also need equal opp. employer, plus whatever other state regulations or labor disclosures may be applicable. Best of luck.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, MoneyMaker