Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#2221895 - 09/19/19 03:16 PM hey south texas peeps
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
you guys making out okay with the huge rainfall you've been having?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#2221899 - 09/19/19 03:56 PM Re: hey south texas peeps HappyGilmore
rlcarey Offline
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Well, all is pretty good on Galveston Island - some minor street flooding and I think a few houses took some water - but being on an island, if it quits raining - the water goes down rapidly. We had a break yesterday afternoon, but it has started up again this morning. I have measured 17 inches in my rain gauge since Tuesday morning as of earlier this morning, but I have a feeling there is another inch or two in the gauge now. Inland towards East Texas is really getting hammered last night and today.

Return to Top
#2221900 - 09/19/19 04:02 PM Re: hey south texas peeps HappyGilmore
Sunshine Lady Offline
Platinum Poster
Sunshine Lady
Yes, we really got hammered in East Texas yesterday, but today just a steady not heavy rain. Not sure how much we got, but my yard has water standing in it. We are under a flash flood watch today. Chance of rain 80%.

Return to Top
#2221902 - 09/19/19 04:18 PM Re: hey south texas peeps HappyGilmore
raitchjay Online
Power Poster
OK
System is supposed to make it all the way up to my part of the world late tonight and tomorrow.....but won't be nearly as severe for us. Locally, they're calling for 3-4 inches of rain.

Return to Top